cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Bline date is a required field for G/L account 1200 122400

Former Member
0 Kudos

While posting a Good receipt document using MIGO for a PO I am recieving the following error

Though both the document date and Posting date fields are filled with appropriate date.

The detailed message reads as follows, now my question is how to change the baseline date for the Cocd 1200 for GL account 122400

Message no. F5 808

Diagnosis

The value for field "Bline date" in the interface to Financial Accounting is an initial value but you are required to make an entry in the field selection for G/L account "122400" in company code "1200" linked to the field selection for posting key "81".

System Response

Error

Procedure

It might be an error in the configuration of the G/L account field selection. The initial application, used to call up the interface must otherwise define a value for field "Bline date". If this is the case, contact the consultant responsible for the application used to call up the interface or get in contact with SAP directly.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_nagh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The "baseline date" field for G/L account is not available in MIGO.

Therefore if you have set it to required in ob41 and or ob14 will give you the error you get.

Please change setting to optional.

With regards to the baseline date, the baseline date is controlled by your terms of payment and in customizing the transaction is OBB8. You have four choices ->

No default - Indicator that no default value is required for the baseline date for payment. You then have to enter the base date manually during document entry.

Posting date - Indicator that the posting date is to be proposed in the base date field during document entry.

Document date - Indicator that the document date is to be proposed in the base date field during document entry.

Entry date - Indicator that the entry date is to be proposed in the field "Base date" during document entry.

The system will not re-determine the baseline date if the posting date is changed. Similarly, if the invoice date is changed and the baseline date is based on the invoice date, it will also not be re-determined once enter is pressed.

Please assign points if it useful.

Regards

Ravinagh Boni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravinagh,

Heres what I did:

OB41> Double clicked on posting key 81> clicked on field status> Payment transactions> Both Due date and Value date have already been set to optional.

For OB14 it asks me to input a field status variant.

There are three of them. Now here is the tricky part, how do I find out which field variant has been assigned

0001 Field status for 0001

1000 Field status for CoA 1000

3000 Field status for CoC 3000

I went further and check for all the three variants one by one

and found out that in the field status> Payment transactions for the following entry in the field status group

G045 Goods/invoice received clearing accounts

The DUE DATE and VALUE DATE are suppressed. What do I need to do here?

Next I checked OBB8 to find the following three Options I dunno which one of them is applicable to the GL account 122400 for Cocd 1200. Where can I find the assignment? How can I find which payment term is being used.

PayT Sales text

Day limit Explanations

0 Payable immediately Due net

-

0 Within 14 days 3 % cash discount

Within 30 days 2 % cash discount

Within 45 days Due net

-

15 Within 14 days 2 % cash discount

Within 30 days 1.5 % cash discount

Within 45 days Due net

Baseline date on 30 of the month

-

Entry 1 of 40

Well I went ahead and clicked on each of them

For 0001 the Default for Baseline date is set to Posting date (Do I need to change anything here?)

For 0002 the Default for Baseline date is set to Document date (Do I need to change anything here?)

For 0003 the Default for Baseline date is set to Posting date (Do I need to change anything here?)

Please guide me here. If you need screenshots I would be glad to mail it to you.

I hope you understood the scenario.

Thanks

Ron

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please anyone with solution????

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please maintain the field status group as BSM0 for the GL account and try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the following!

field Status of Posting Key: 81 ( Trx OB41)

Field Selection for Goods Movements Initial/Header Screens: OMJN

Goods Movement Screen Layout: Trx OMCJ

If, helpful plz assign poitns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the field status group for g/l account 1200 122400, view "create/bank/interest" on t-code FSS0. The field status group controls whether field is mandatory/option/suppressed.

Regards,

Arvin