cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO: Validations Before Saving in FB02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This is Prabhu from Pepsi,i need some information regarding validations Before Saving the Documents in FB02.We have BTE events in our sap systems for F-32 and Others not for FB02.

1.Now i want to change Profit Center of The Documents in FB02.How can i Do.

2.Can i Use same BTE 'OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00001025_E' for this FB02 also.If not how can do.

i am waiting for Ur reply.

regards

Prabhu

nethranp@hotmail.com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prahbu,

i think it's not possible to change profit center / cost center in fi-document because of the dependencies in other applications (here: CO )

-> look here <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/96/8b453243ce11d189ee0000e81ddfac/frameset.htm">Changing Documents</a>

regards Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

I think it is Possible, bcos we doing same thing for F-32 by Using BTE,So thats y i am asking how to tigger these for FB02.

regards

Prabhu

nethranp@hotmail.com

andreas_mann3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

i'm not convinced because of the possible inconsistencies

in CO.

- but here's the event from TA BF44:

<b>1420</b> CHANGE DOCUMENT: Field modification to line item and fm: OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00001420_E

regards Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mann,

thanks for Ur Inputs.

Yeah , I know that FM and we have our own Event 1025 for Customized validation,But these r not available in the FB02 program <b>SAPMF05L</b> and their Include Programs, Thats y i am asking How to Tigger these Events in the FB02.

regards

Prabhu

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to use a line item level substitution. See transactions GGB1 and GGB4. If you can't use a simple substitution (constant or field value), you'll need a substituition exit. Information on how to implement these exit types is in the help files, or post a response asking for more info.

Brad