cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI-SD Integration......?????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In FI-SD Integration there are 5 Tables in VKOA, those are...

001 - Cust.Grp/Material Grp/Acct Key

002 - Cust.Grp/Acct Key

003 - Material Grp/ Acct Key

004 - General

005 - Acct Key

In which table we assign the G/L Accounts. and...

When the goods deliverd or Billing is takes place in which table G/L accounts are updated and wat basis it will hit this tables.....

Plz... Explain me

Thanks in advance

Abhinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello abhinesh,

u have to enter gl a/c from 001 to 004 because each table has its own key combination and account key basically gives the path to go amount of sales in there respective gl a/c . this a/c key is assign in pricing procedure.

hope this can be useful

please reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prem,

Can you please give me good example(scenario) for each table, how its Posted.

(Means if this is the scenario it will his 001 Table

otherwise 002 Table, otherwise 003 Table, so...on..)

Thanks

Abhinesh

former_member581986
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Abhinesh,

all of these tables are to keep condition records. The order of the tables is called access sequences.

So, for a particular invoice line, the system knows the values of all the criteria that could be used (in tables 001 to 005) for G/L account determination. It will go to table 001 first and check if there is a condition record with the given:

Chart of accounts, Sales org, Acct assg grp (cust),Acct assg grp(mat),Acct key

Of course, chart of accounts is known from the company code, sales org can be found directly in the invoice, etc... it just tries to find a condition record in table 001 where everything is matching. If this is the case, the G/L account specified for that conditoin record is just used.

If the search has failed for 001 (no condition record found), it will go for 002, which is a more general table (in terms off less criteria). The logic is the same as above. This way, it will go thru all the tables until it finds a condition record that has completely matched the actual information from the current invoice line.

It is easier to understand if you go to VF03 and display an invoice that has been posted to FI earlier. Select any item first and then choose the menu path Environment --> Account determination analysis --> Revenue accounts (Ctrl-Shift-F12). On the left hand side, you will see the condition types from the selected invoice item that were releventa for accounting. Open them each and check how many rows you have below, starting usually with 10 (i.e., table 001), continuing perhaps until 50 (i.e., table 005). Try to find a condition type that has more than 1 row, i.e., not only 10, but at least 20 below, or even more. Here, click on the row with access sequence 10 and have a look at the right hand side of the screen now. There you can see a message first that no G/L account could be found, and below, the current values for all criteria in table 001 are listed. For this vry particular value combination, no entry could be found in table 001. So you can check the next access sequence (click on 20 on the left hand side) nad so on until the last row available. That means, the system tried to find a matching condition record in 001 (10) first, in case of failure, in 002 (20), 003 (30), 004 (40) and 005 (50).

As you can see, 001 is the most detailed table while 005 is the most basic one (number of criteria decreasing). Usually you will maintain 001 because here you have the most options to distinguish. The lower the detail level is (001 o 005), the higher the risk is that the incorrect G/L is found, so that's why somebody suggested here not to maintain any conditoin record for 005 at all, which would lead to the system finds a G/L account in ANY case, probably not correct. So customers are usually maintaining 001 (many entries), 002 (fewer entries), 003 and 004 (rather exeptional cases) and NOT 005 (that would be an open door to FI).

Hope that helps, points welcome

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Csaba, its very helpful for me. and you have explained me very briefly..

Csaba can u please tell me how can we change the Depriciation key of a an asset.(Not only the %, but also the method).

And what is the use of change method and Change % in AFAMA screen (Assignment of calculation methods)

Thanks in Advance

Abhinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

I have two problems......

ONE: Changing the %

I wants to change the Depreciation key in asset master that is 20% Straight Line Method. Before that it was assigned a Depreciation key that is 10% SLM. But its giving the error as " Enter a depreciation key with depreciation by date"

TWO: Changing the Method

I wants to change the Depreciation key in asset master that is 20% Written down value method. Before that it was assigned a Depreciation key that is 20% WDV.

How can i do this....

Plz.. Explain me

Thanks in Advance

Abhinesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahinesh

You can maintain Gl accounts in all the tables. it depends how you want the system to determine the accounts.

thanks

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Can u please given any example....

Thanks

Abhinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the following tables - the acct determination happens using

In C001

Chart of accounts, Sales org, Acct assg grp (cust),Acct assg grp(mat),Acct key

GL account

In C002

COA,Sales org,Acct assg grp (cust),Acct key , GL account

In C003

Chart of accounts, Sales org, Acct assg grp (material), Acct key , GL account

In C004 -

Chart of accounts, Sales org, GL account,

finally in C005

Chart of accounts, Sales org, Acct key, GL account

Hope this is clear. go to each of the above table using SE16 and take the example for chart of account INT

Thanks

Ashok