cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I created symbolic account, defined posting characteristics for wage types, created posting dates and finally assigning account(Symbolic to G/L).

WHEN I RUN POSTING GOT THE ERROR AS Errors occurred! Check error log

When i check error log found that ''Wage type /460: Symb. account does not exist'', when i define symbolic and G/L for this and run posting again same error as ''''Wage type /4ME: Symb. account does not exist''

Do i need to define /wage type also for Posting?

Regards

SD.SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD,SK

I think you are getting this error when you are doing live posting run. simulation run we can" get.

if you click on exit payroll and the posting i think u may not get this error.

This error is getting because of contrlol record functionalities which i was not able to say clearly

Recently i posed the thread regarding control record functionalities. Still i was not clear.

You can try when click on exit mode in control record.

FriendS, anything wrong correct me also.

MVR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

I don't think the problem with the Pa03, I know the problem with posting characteristics and Chart of account.

I am getting the payroll posting result as

Expense account 24262

balance sheet amount 24239-

Experts please advise me in this.

Regards

SD.Sk

Edited by: SD.SK on Dec 12, 2008 2:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to check if you have used the correct GL code against each individual wagetype you have used for this employee. Expense wagetypes should go with expense GL codes and Balance sheet GL codes should be marked with wagetypes for balance sheet.

Until this is done in the right manner, you will receive this error. Every time you change your account assignments run posing in "T" mode.

Discuss with your finance team regarding the GL codes maybe you have used a Balance sheet GL code in Expense and vice versa.

Regards.

Hasnat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know how to find that which wage type should go for expense account, which for balance sheet ?

former_member583520
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go PCp0 check that amount is which GL account.

And check that GL is expense or balance.

Or

If you want to check in the configuration in the HR part

If that wage type is in this table T030, that is the Balance sheet account or expenses account.

thanks and Regards,

Revathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In PCP0 it syas no docments does not exist.

My doubt is do i need to balance both Expense and balance shee A/C with differnt sign ?

How to choose that this wage type will have symbolic account of expense or balance sheet ?

Edited by: SD.SK on Dec 15, 2008 8:05 AM

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

u can know this one through the tbale V_T52EL

Check with ur FICO and try to know which is income to the company and which is expense according to that u will assign the symbols and from FICO side they will give GL accounts according to Balance sheet and Expenses

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pleaes create your symbolic account first with assignment like where do you want to post your each wagetype in balance sheet or expense sheet, then assign the GL codes provided to you by your FI team to your created symbolic account.

You do not need to balance your Expense sheet and balance sheet you need to balance the payment you are paying to your employees in such manner that expense and balance sheet are with equal amount. For example in your expense sheet all your expense wagetypes will be there let's say 10 and on the balance sheet only one wagetype that is your net salary.

"How to choose that this wage type will have symbolic account of expense or balance sheet "

For the above question, take help from your FI team, they will guide you for this.

Regards.

Hasnat.

former_member583520
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this table V_T52EZ, If the expenses amount pls select the Positive amount is debit, negative amount is credit. If the Balance sheet amount pls select the Positive amount is credit, negative amount is debit.

Any query's pls let me know.

Thanks and Regards,

Revathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD.SK,

Are you thru with this error, if yes please help bcoz i also getting da same error rite from /460 to the Amount is not balanced ,,,i mean its da same error. So wat is the solution for this ????

Thanks In Advance

Regds

SAP HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you pls check wether your sybalic A\c will match to PA & ESG. check in PPMOD future.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check these table for that wage type V_T52EL , V_T52EK and OBYE and OBYG tcodes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siki,

I have done for those three tables, but still the error is coming.

Whether /wagetypes also need to be defined for posting ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This IMG is setup by getting the confirmation from FI consulatant

its not necessary to post all /wage types but ofcorse it depends like some loan wage types or 557, 559 or 560 has to be posted or not.

hence have a discussion with FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

Thanks for your reply.

But i am getting error log ''Wage type /460: Symb. account does not exis'' once i assign for this again same error log with different /wage type (/4m)

How to fix this?

Regards

SD.SK

former_member583520
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check for that symbolic have you given tick mark or not?

Thanks and Regards,

Revathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts

I gave the config to /560, /4me,/4mt,/4mh and now i am getting different error.Please advise me in this.

Posting balance is not cleared (Period 01 / 2008 A)

Message no. 3G103

Diagnosis

The employee has been rejected because the balance of the generated posting items has not been balanced.

Procedure

Check the Customizing steps for the posting characteristics for the wage types that exist in the corresponding payroll result.

SD.SK

Edited by: SD.SK on Dec 12, 2008 1:45 PM