cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI - MIRO Link Doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am an ABAPer. I am developing a report for one of my client.. i am having a doubt. i will explain my scenarion... i had created a Service PO(For Service Tax) with three line items. I had done a service entry sheet against that PO.. after that i had done a MIRO for against this service entry sheet(for whole three line item each line item is having three duty component ). after doing the MIRO, the FI entries will be generated. i could see these FI entries in BKPF and BSIS table(because i am looking for only specific FI entry that his the particular GL)... here my doubt is... how can i know the link of that particular Line item to the corresponding entry in

MIGO. Plz any one help me... if you could help me with the tables and fields it would be more help ful to me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maneesh,

In BSEG...table select the header information and view the reference filed. it will concatinated with fiscal year.

It is a link between Accounting document and Inoice

Tables in Intergration

EKKO

EKPO

Goods Receipt

MKPF

MSEG

BKPF

BSEG

Invoice

BKPF

BSEG

BSIK

RBKP

RSEG

Best Regards

Ashish Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish Jain,

Thanku for the information. I can get the MIRO number.. but i need to how can i know to which BSIS entries the corresponds to the line item in MIRO.

Regards

Maneesh Chandran