Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI: Cash Flow Statement

ficoconsultant99
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have checked in SCN and did not found related answer so posting here.

can anyone suggest if I can achieve below format cash flow statement through any standard reports in SAP.

Input parameters:

Co.code

Profit center

Current Year

From Period     To Period

Previous Year

From Period     To Period

Expected Output:

DETAILS     |CURRENT YEAR|               |PREVIOUS YEAR|               |CURRENT YEAR|               |PREVIOUS YEAR|

|LOCAL CURR|                                                                                   |USD CURR|

I tried checking with FSI4/FSI1/FSI0 but could not able to achieve since I need values in USD as well

So, need your valuable inputs on if there is any standard reports are there for this or not.

Best Regards,

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member206852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh

I checked the options for doing the way as your are expecting, but system does not allow you to generate the output based on currency other than your local currency (depends on how many local curr you have defined).

Only way you can achieve the output is to generate the report in your local currency and when you have the output figures available to you, you can translate the values into any currency based one the selected valuation. Please see below;

Let me know if this helps you in any way?

Regards

former_member206852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh

If USD is not your local currency, then please make clear to your client that Cash Flow statement is not made in transaction currency. It will only be prepared as local currency.

Further, if USD is one of your local currency, please share the report GDS and column screenshot. I want to see parameters that you are assigning there.

Regards

former_member206852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, can you try to select Currency in FSI2 as 'Selection Characteristic' and select USD in the output. (Important: Do not fix any currency in form).

Let me know if this works out?

Regards

ficoconsultant99
Participant
0 Kudos

My requirement is:

Input Parameters:

CO.CODE

Profit center

Current Year

From period     To Period

Previous Year

From period     To Period

Form Design:

Column1 - Details/Particulars

Column2 - Current Year Values in co.code currency

Column3 - Previous year values in co.code currency

Column4 - Current year values in USD (2nd local currency)

Column5 - Previous year values in USD

I am trying to achieve this through SAP Standard so tying with all possible options but could not get the desired output.

Issues in report painter reports (FSI4 & FSI1):

1. Unable to get USD columns in output

2. Unable to get Profit center as input field

Issues in FSV:

I Created FSV similar to cash flow. but below issues are there. I am unable to get output as I want.

1. I am not able to do previous year minus current year to get operating/investing/financing line items in cash flow using (F.01/OB58).

2. I am unable to get two columns for local currency and two collumns for USD.

I think, have to go with abaper to develop the cash flow statement. Input parameters screen would be same as F.01 screen and form output would be like as explained above. Please suggest if this is alone is the option for my requirement.

thanks in advance.

ficoconsultant99
Participant
0 Kudos

Profit center field is available in FSI0 report. so, ignore this point in my previous reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

USD is not local currency ı believe, I am not too sure but maybe report painter can help you if not you may need an abaper.

former_member206852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh

You can very well achieve your expected layout. For this, you need to define currency(as shown below) in your column to get the expected result in that currency. Rest I believe you must have an idea how to create the report.

Let me know if you need more inputs?

Regards

Syed Zia Abbas

ficoconsultant99
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Abbas for the reply and suggestion.

I tried that option before but what the problem is,

While executing report in FSI0, system by default taking "currency type as 10 - local currency".

so, I am not getting values in the column where I have maintained USD currency. Please suggest.

former_member206852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh

Just check your other reporting requirement and see if you can create USD as your 2nd Local currency via V_T001A and then in the GDS of your report, select both the currencies (1st LC & 2nd LC).

Hopefully that will work.

Regards

Syed Zia Abbas

ficoconsultant99
Participant
0 Kudos

tried as suggested but still system does not have an option to get local and USD currency values.