cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FF68 Due On is mandatory in batch input mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team,

The company receives checks a payment media and periodically deposit them to the bank.

For this the following steps are done

1. FF68 Loading ckecks

At this point the system shows me that exist an error, but I can realize how to follow up or detect the cause

2. SM35 to follow step by step the corresponding posting

Here the problem : why the system is requesting me Due-on field ?

3. Customizing background

According to the customizing, and I have tested with all the options..1,2,3,.....the field Due On should be filled up automatically

Besides, both account fields status and posting key field status are set up as optional.

Please could you help me about this ?

Thanks in advance!

Ismael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team

I have been ckecking the problem and the problem is not FF68; it has more focuses with  BSEG-ZFBDT and use of SGL indicators, and according the explanation below described I have decided to take other approach to resolve the problem.

"Please note that the due date field is as per standard design as per the SAP note 95079.

Field BSEG-ZFBDT is hardcoded in most FI screens to be mandatory and cannot be influenced by any field status changes. This situation only valid when posting with special G/L indicator (downpayment).

The reason behind this is that this special GL screen and the data entered here are very important to many other programs. This data affects liabilities and receivables where due date is necessary almost everytime."

I want to say many thanks to try to help me.

Ismael

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abdul_jabbar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with the following suggestion;

Dont check Transfer Value Date in FF68 Specification in 1st screenshot then try to execute.

Regards

AJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried with your suggestion,  but unfortunalety nothing changed.

Also I have completed value date or doc date in the 2nd screenshot, thinking that could be a source to determine field Due on.

Thanks!

Regards,

Ismael