Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fetch STO number from EKKO

former_member723708
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can you please tell me how to search STO # (intercompany) from EKKO table. The document type for standard PO and STO is same. Any other field that can help me.

Thanks

Kumar

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madan, is your issue resolved?

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madan, is your issue resolved?

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

Is your question answered. If so you can close the thread by marking the solution appropriately.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mohdsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I will advise you see the number range. On document based. It will be different then pass the number in Ekko if you have or select document type. It will be different. For normal n sto. Extract it

Other way you can execute giving document type basart and date selection also give vendor number if possible

Ebeln is your po and sto number

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madan

Generally the document type is the one that differentiates document between Standard PO and STO. Since you are mentioning that the document type is same. However, you can use the following fields to differentiate PO between standard and STO as follows

Refer to above pic.

For Standard PO

EKKO-BSAKZ = Control Indicator will be blank ( in other words not Equal to "T" (Transport))

EKKO-LIFNR = Vendor code will be there

EKKO-RESWK = Supplying plant will be blank

For STO

EKKO-BSAKZ = Control Indicator will be T

EKKO-LIFNR = Vendor code will be Blank

EKKO-RESWK = Supplying plant will be there

Regards,

Venkat

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kumar11565

I hope your question is answered. If so please accept the answer and close this thread.

bhumi_1star
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

In EKKO table there is source location field, you can differentiate between nori po and STO PO.