cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature ABKRS make decision based on date

Maggie3654
Participant
0 Kudos

We currently have 3 payroll area and are looking into going to 1 payroll area. I need to have ABKRS decide the payroll area based on the date we make the change. So if we convert everyone as of 7/19/2022, if the change is after 7/19/2022 then we want payroll area B but if the change is prior to 7/19/2022, retro change, then I want it to use area A, B or C based on what we had previously set up. Is this possible?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Maggie3654
Participant
0 Kudos

They do not have different frequencies. We had them set up as three areas as one was our Bargaining Unit employees, one was our companies that used internal orders and the third was the companies that used WBS elements/cost centers. We are upgrading to S/4 Hana so we are goin to use WBS elements/cost centers for all our companies. We also use SuccessFactors for our HR, SAP is used for finance and payroll. SF is using ABKERs to determine which payroll are to use so my fear is if I don't use a date, it will try to update payrolls that have been run to a new payroll area when a retro change is made and causing issues for payroll.

Regards,

Margaret

lubarrera
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Margaret.

Do the three payroll areas have different period parameter (frequency)? I am just thinking whether the payroll area criteria to segregating them is incorrect.

I think it is not possible, the structure that ABKRS is only going to offer you:

Have you considered the infotype 3's fields to achieve what you are after

Good luck!!!