cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feasibility to add a new list header in COOIS to display operation details of planned order

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

In ECC-6.0, I have a requirement of including a new list header in t-code COOIS to display the operation details of a planned order. I did the customization setting with t-code COISL by including a new list but i am not getting the output. Please let me know if we need to use implicit enhancement like LCOWORKF06? Please provide your inputs

Regards,

J.balakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

janbuchmann
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there

I'm afraid your requirement sounds somewhat conceptually wrong. In order to display header and operation details together, you would need to choose PPIOA000 Object Overview with its "split screen". But as soon as you do that for order category planned orders, you will only be able to choose Order Headers and Components under Objects. This is probably due to the fact that a planned order does not "really" contain operations: lead time scheduling only creates capacity requirements based on the applicable task list.

In short, while COOIS with its BAdI WORKORDER_INFOSYSTEM is incredibly flexible, I agree with Caetano: you will need a custom development.

Caetano
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

In the standard delivered customizing settings, there is no list for planned order operations and I don't think the standard programs were designed to handle planned order operations.

If you check function module COWB01_PLANNED_ORDERS_SELECT, which is called in COOIS to read planned orders, you will observe that there is no parameter to read the planned order operations, so they are not even read from the database.

Therefore, you will need a custom development to have planned order operations read in COOIS.

Regards,
Caetano

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Caeteno/ Jan,

Thank you. My requirement unfortunately doesnt meet with list PPIOA000 as the client needs to have a similar output to production order operation detail. Also they will be executing the COOIS with both "Production order" and "Planned order" indicators with list header as "Operations".

In sandbox system i had inserted a new list as "operations" in t-code COISL for order category -96. But i am still checking what should be the name of structure, reporting table and class. Also i couldnt find any database structure for planned orders to assign in reporting table as it doesnt store the operation details. Doing an enhancement in this method is a right approach?