cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fb50 posting issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

today we run fb50, but we find the column sequence in fb50 screen changed. in basic data tab, the first column is material, instead of GL account, this affects to all the company code, any one know how to change this? or any note to apply, O7E6, I'm using SAP01, SAP02

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Screen variant STANDARD 1_0100

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

oby6 screen entry is empty, we already choose standard variant, still G/L is not the first column in fb50, how to resolve?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Screen variant STANDARD 4_0100

Thanks,

Raviteja

Former Member
0 Kudos

no, my purpose is to set this variant to the client level, so when i login SAP, I should be able to see the correct sequence.

I don't want every time to change the variant in fb50, what should i do? my company code oby6 setting is always blank, I cannot modify this.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

First u need to check FB50 choose menu item Edit-> Screen Variant-> Select Screen Variant -> Choose the standard Screen Variant by F4 and select STANDARD 1_0100 Veriant

Next Go to T-Code: O7E6 and Assign the Screen Variants in T-Code: OBY6 check the required changes here and Create the Document Change Rules, Document Header in T-Code: OB32(Header Level) and also for Line Item level in Step: Document Change Rules, Line Item (Path: IMG -- Financial Accounting (New) -- Financial Accounting Global Settings (New) -- Document -- Rules for Changing Documents -- Document Change Rules, Line Item.

Cheers,

sridhar

former_member765905
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

You can do the changes in T-Code: O7E6 and Assign the Screen Variants in T-Code: OBY6.

Or Create the Document Change Rules, Document Header in T-Code: OB32(Header Level)

and also for Line Item level in Step: Document Change Rules, Line Item (Path: IMG -- Financial Accounting (New) -- Financial Accounting Global Settings (New) -- Document -- Rules for Changing Documents -- Document Change Rules, Line Item - Here do the changes...

Regards,

GK

SAP

former_member220489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in FB50, choose menu item Edit-> Screen Variant-> Select Screen Variant -> Choose the standard Screen Variant by F4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to FB50 choose menu item Edit-> Screen Variant-> Select Screen Variant -> Choose the standard Screen Variant by F4 and select STANDARD 1_0100 Veriant

Thanks,

Raviteja