Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB05- screen layout different via FLB1

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru's

I need your help. The layout of Post with Clearing: Create residual items is fine via FB05 where the user can see the right side of the screen that has the amount entered, assigned, difference postings and not assigned cannot view this without scrolling over via the lockbox postprocessing FLB1. I can't figure out where in the set-up is wrong? I tried the transaction codes for defining line layout and attaching the line layout to Transaction code are as O7Z4S and O7V3 for FB05 but that didn't work. The set-up o FB05 is fine if you access the screen directly but if you are processing lockbox via FLB1, the screen is different.

PLEASE HELP!

POINTS AWARDED

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what version of ERP are you using.

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

4.6C

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK so you are using the enjoy transactions.

Right in FBL1N you should be able to change the layout manually and not configure it.

In terms of FB05 I dont think you can do that, but if you do want to change the layout, in terms of the line layout you need to select the clearing option in SPRO, not open items.

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think you are missing my problem here Mark-

If I go to FB05 and move to the Post with Clearing: Process Open items a.k.a FB05, I can see the right hand side of the screen that shows the assigned, differences etc located at the bottom.

When processing FLB1, when you go to Post with Clearing: Process Open items, I don't see it. I have to scroll to the right to view the differences posted etc.

Understand what my problem is?

iraladamodara_reddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Mark Chalfen is correct, you can select the required fileds manually only.

idr

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Perhaps I am using the wrong word "line layout"

If I view FB05 directly and I go to the Post with Clearing: Process open items, I can see the entire screen.

If I view Post with Clearing:Process Open items via FLB1 Lockbox Postprocessing, I have to scroll to the right in order to see Assigned, Difference postings, postings on account and not assigned.

Is there anyway I can show a screen shot to someone? We are missing each other here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please ignore my threads, I thought you missed type and were refering to FBL1, not FLB1

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

no answer