Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB03 report Amount figure not showing

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When i run FB03 Report there is no view for amount in standard Layout.

kindly help.

see the screen shot below where no Amount field.

Kind regards

Pranav Kr. Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Gupta,

FB03 is a document list report and it reads the data at the document header level.  You will not get the amount field in the initial report. As suggested by other consultant you need to go to individual line items to view the details.

if you need a GL line item details you can run FBL3N or FAGLL03 for amount with all the other information.

Regards

Gayani

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gyani.

We want to Implement NEW GL . right now m working with Classic GL.

so we cannt see thru FAGLL03.

kindly help me if i go to NEw GL Configuration wht should i take Precaution for that.

Thanks

Pranav Kr. Gupta

0 Kudos

Hi Gupta,

Your requirement is nothing to do with the class GL or new GL. The FB03 is a document display list report which will be same in both classic and new GL.  If you need to view amounts in a single report you need to refer to a line item report.

The same GL line items can be viewed through FBL3N which is similar to FAGLL03 with new GL. The difference between FAGLL03 and FBL3N is that in FAGLL03 you can view both the entry and GL view which is not possible in FBL3N.

Hope I answered your question, if not please feel free to post any queries.

Regards

Gayani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

You can create your own Layout in Transaction O7Z1.

Here you can define your own fields which are desired.

Later you can assign it in T. code FB00 in Document Display line layout.

BR

Amitash

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

joshua_utazi
Explorer
0 Kudos

You have to Double tap on any of the document to view the amount.

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

FB03 Report Amount Field not in standard layout.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

You are right. The standard layout does not provide the amount column. If  you want to see the amount, you need to go to the individual document by double click on the line items or from the initial screen entering the document number.

Regards,

Unnivel

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raman  sir,

Good Morning,

Thanks for reply

we need at any how in FB03 , as per client requirement,  in FB03 we can see based on Document type Amount value . number of Line items when you give on selection screen Document List Give Company Code give Fiscal Year Give Document type give Posting Date. i agree with you by double clicking but huge line item . that's why. or you can say he can also take dump in excel if Amount field there. for MIS report.

Kindly suggest wht should i do .

Thanks

Pranav kr. Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pranav,

FS03 is the standard list view. The best option is FBL3N (line item) / FS10N (account wise) / S_ALR_87012328 / S_ALR_87012287 /S_ALR_87012289 / S_ALR_87012291.

If this is not enough, then you have to join table BKPF and BSEG on the document number.

Regards,

Unnivel

joshua_utazi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Double tap any line and the amount will display.