Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB03 Document List Error Dump

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert's

we have more data for Fiscal year 2013 like 55k thousand of Reversal Document Number. we want to see the all 55 thousand Document List thru FB03, but system getting Dump Abap Error.

Kindly help me

Thx

Pranav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Since the system is giving dump when you are trying to pull the data in a single go. You can split the 55K documents in to batches of 8k. Goto Tcode SE38, enter the program name RFBUEB00 and create 8 variants each having different set of document numbers.Then set up a one time job using SM36 having 8 steps each running with a different variant. execute the same and you will have the required data in the Spool.

Hope this solves your issue.

Cheers

Vivek

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pranav,

try use FBL3N or FAGLL03. Enter dinamic selection for document number.

You issue on FB03 could be low memory. Check DUMP by ST22 with your BASIS.

Regards

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

We did in both scenarios but still getting Error above screen shot error Cancel.

as discussed with Basis Team he says you cannot more then 8000 Document to view, he select out of fifty Thousand from Excel file Document Number and take only 8000 system gives output list thru front end as well in Back ground.

Now, how can we see all fifty Thousand Document Number see at a time.. is it ryt according to Basis team. or SAP Recommended or restrict more more then 8k document number cannot see. thru FB03.

Kind advice in this case wht should i do.

Thanks

Pranav

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

But you can  able to view 9999 docs via BKPF table. Please check this but this is the maximum limit according to SAP's standard point of view. I hope it is not possible to extend this.

Please check this and revert us if you have any more queries.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

viswanatha_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

This is BASIS issue, please discuss with BASIS team to allocate space for download huge data.

Regards,

Viswa.S

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

As suggested by Ranu pls execute that report in background mode. Because if the volume is high then it is best option to run in background mode.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi ,

I have gone thru Ranu only .. i did but m confuse  even i send screen shot as well ,after executing in Background ,wht next after can u explain me step by step..

Thanks in advance

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

After background run, go to SM37 select your job(RFBUEB00) and click on spool, you will get all the documents.

Regards,

mohammed

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

After background job scheduling as said you can go to SM37 and can see the out put or else you click on system-own jobs,a new session will be open where you can see your background job scheduled RFBUEB00,click on the spool and you will get the report there.

Hope these steps are clear to solve your issue.

Regards

Eugene

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pranav,

Execute the report in Background and see if it helps you.

Regards

Eugene

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ranu,

Good Evening!!

Thanks for immediate Reply..

i ve done through in Background process wht next.. m confuse

message come background scheduled Job RFBUEBOO.

wht next.. plzze help..

Thx

Prnav

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Go to SM37 - in job name give * and user name - give your log on id

execute it. After that select the concern job releated to that program - RFBUEBOO and click on release button in the top left cornor then job will starts running.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

I have done same thing but program has been cancel,

wht i did first step in 1. FB03 given Company Code xxxx and given Fiscal year 2013 then selection criteria i ve select from Excel file FI Document Number more then 56 thousand and execute in Back Ground. then i follow , yr step..

Kindly correct if i did wrong..

yr quick action will be highly appreciated.

Note see the error  below while i did Job name and user id. and execute getting error

Thx

Pranav..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Pranav Gupta

Go to SM37 --> in job name give * and user name -->execute

After that select the concern job releated to that program - RFBUEBOO and click on release button in the top left corner then job will starts running and click spool.. you will get the list of documents

regards,

Abhay