Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal error: Area EMPLOYEE_TRAVEL_ERP2005 does not exist

yogesh_galphade
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting the error for travel area page, some of the pages are working fine like benefit and payment.

When I point my portal to dev 210 client Travel area page working fine, once we change to 220 client this error is occuring.

I have compared the both settings in spro its very fine. Still I am not understanding the issue.

Please give your input if you have any idea.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191510
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

It seems wrong customizing issue.

You can trace the actual problem as follows:

a) For client 210 check whether click of other AREA is working . If yes then there is nothing wrong with

system setting. And it also means something wrong with this area.

b) In client 210 backend run FM HRXSS_SER_GETMENUDATA with AREA GROUP key and check whether your AREA is coming up.

If not check your AREA to AREAGROUP configuration.

If yes then proceed further..

c) From the content admin role ... open your ESS folder.. and then open your ESS role object..

From the ESS role object pick up the workset (which you had defined as AREA)

and now pick up PCD ..

Please maintain the same PCD for the resource.

I hope above information will help.

Regards

Pooja

yogesh_galphade
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks to everyone for replying.

I checked one function module, Travel Area page is not appearing in the area group.

Even a strange I have created a new custom area and included in the standard ESS overview page.

But link is not coming at all. I am trying to shift the position still no good.

What can be the issue, please put some focus?

former_member191388
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

As suggested by Siddharth please check for your resource and whether correct PCD location are maintained in URL of PCD Page.

For example check the resource key EMPLOYEE_TRAVEL_ERP2005_PAG has standard PCD location as ROLES://portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.bp_folder/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.roles/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.employee_self_service/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.employee_self_service/com.sap.pct.erp.ess.area_travel_expenses/

com.sap.pct.erp.ess.area_travel_expenses maintained for it or not.

Thanks

Arun

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member191510
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Check your AREA to AREAGROUP configuration..

In the IMG for defining AREA to AREAGROUP configuration there are two enteries "Assign Areas to Area Group Pages (Find Entries)" & "Assign Areas to Area Group Pages (Add and Change Entries)".

Check the configuration in both tables.If you had maintained the entry at both place then entry maintained under "Assign Areas to Area Group Pages (Add and Change Entries)" would be considered.

Cheers!

Pooja

yogesh_galphade
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja

Problem is solved, Thank you very much ..

Rewarding the points

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

EMPLOYEE_TRAVEL_ERP2005 does the resource of this, has correct URL Of pcd defined in the backend? Please verify

former_member191388
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to Tcode SPRO

Cross Application Components->Homepage framework->Areas->Define areas->Define areas

Create area EMPLOYEE_TRAVEL_ERP2005 and assign this area to subarea checking and copying the setting from your

other client.

For better understanding of refer this [link|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0235c40-6351-2a10-a3a3-eb666dfdb407].

Hope this must be helpful.

Thanks

Arun