cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False schema in the Info record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with the ME11/ME12 Info Record.

By now no Info Record update is possible because the Info record use not the standard schema (ZM0000) for PO's.

Instead of that is using ZM0002 as decribed in the Message

Condition type PBXX is not in procedure A M ZM0002

Message no. VK045

How can I change the setting for info records

Regards Ralf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have two different processes in our purchase org.

Some use PB00 other use PBXX. But not PB00 should be written back via Infoupdate.

Regards Ralf

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use both PB00 and PBXX in single pricing procedure. Maintain routine "5" for PBXX in pricing procedure, so that both wont come together. Refer the screenshot below:

Regards,

AKPT

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Info record is depend on this calculation schema, which is assigned in condition type

Suppose I have used ZLUXR for condition type PB00. Then the PBXX must be assigned into these calculation schema.

You can change the calculation schema link.

It will not effect calculation schema at all.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

PB00 - this condition is determined via access sequence from info record or contract or SA or RFQ etc.

means if any record for material and vendor is defined then system will serah that record first and pull the price of PB00 in the PO

PBXX -  if you have not defined any info or contract etc then system will suggest PBXX in PO so you can manually enter the price for PO.

this the reason SAP has provide these condition types.

Regards,

Karna J

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

PBXX is used for manual pricing and why you want to have your PBXX condition type in your info record.

Better use PB00 condition type  for your info record for automatic pricing by entering PB00 condition type in your MM pricing procedure ZM0002

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the response. But it is how it is. We are using ZM0000 with PBXX (it working) and PB00

and the Info record uses ZM0002 without PBXX.

I don't want to extend ZM0002 because we don't use it. I just want, that the info records use ZM0000.

Regards Ralf

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you trying to maintain the condition type PBXX in info record? You may use PB00 instead of PBXX.

Please note that in standard SAP, the condition type PBXX doesnt have access sequence. I would recommend to copy the standard condition type and create new, and insert the conditions in the corresponding pricing procedure with access sequence.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you are using condition supplement on info record.

Is the default PB00 is came to info record?

Check you calculation schema from M/08..

PBXX is not maintained in your calculation schema ZM0002.