cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to update currency in company details

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I got error message when I wanna updated the currency in company details, but this is a new database and the error shown that another user still connected to the company. But when I check and make sure the clients, there's no one still connected to SAP database. captureissue.png

Please help me to solve my case, thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

carlos_martnez
Explorer
0 Kudos

For new versions (9.3), check the functionality for live colaboration. If this function is habilited exist a user connect. You can find hte checkbox in General Settings.

msundararaja_perumal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to the Administration-System Initialization-General Settings-Services tab-Single user connection(...) browse, under Local/System currency, change the setting from 'Block Update' to 'Warning'

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I can't find the setting that you mentioned before. Could you please give me the details info or maybe screenshot for this setting?

Thank you

msundararaja_perumal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yoseph.tavianusandreas ,

I have enclosed the screenshot, this option is available from 9.3 PL11,

If you still face the issue ,use this query in HANA studio to view all the open connections to the schema.

<em>select
 distinct connection_id, client_host, client_ip, client_pid from 
m_connections where connection_id > 0 and current_schema_name = 
'SCHEMA_NAME'</em>

Then, you can use the below query to disconnect all open connections one by one except for the connection ID of the open SAP Business One client that is being used to update.

<em>ALTER SYSTEM DISCONNECT SESSION 'XXXX'<br></em>

Thanks.

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check and stop even sender service and integration service from integration server and then try to update the currency.

Regards,

Nagarajan