cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to connect SLD, make sure SLD server is correct and available -4009

ZHD
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello expert: I use Java to connect to SBO on the server through local DI-API. It used to be normal for a while, sometimes when I tried to connect, it showed login failure to the SLD server. Last time I tried to log in successfully by deleting and then adding the SLD service, I recently encountered this issue again. After following the previous steps, I found that it does not work. Then I tried to restart and modify the SLD address in b1's local machine.xml, but found that it didn't work either. Then, I copied the SBO b1 local machine.xml file that could run normally on the server to the local server, and the same problem still exists. My SLD service has two options: server IP address and computer host name. Do you have any experience or solutions in this area? The version I am using is sbo10.0 version

View Entire Topic
nidhisingh14
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ZHD 

Please verify SLD address, for the file "b1-local-machine.xml"  from : C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One DI API\Conf

If still having issue, you could try to reinstall DI API.

Thank You.

Kind Regards
Nidhi Singh
SAP Business One Support

ZHD
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello, are you checking the DI API on the server? I only installed the di API installation program locally and did not install sbo, so there is no SAP Business One DI API \ Conf. The correct 40000 ending on the server is now suspected to be a local issue
ZHD
Explorer
0 Kudos
I have installed DI API on my server