cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAGL_FC_VAL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, I have a problem with documents created under valuation (fagl_fc_val)

I have a document with a value in document bseg-XREF3 and I need that when I run FAGL_FC_VAL for this document the value stored in bseg-xref3 is automatically carried to valuation document.

Do you Know what I mean? Is it possible.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A lot of thanks guys!!

Finally I solved my problem with BTE 1120 ,

Thanks !!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For your problem, you can search an IDOC to change the xef3 area, you just need to define a print out. when you call that printout IDOC can trigger to change the area you need to work with an ABAP consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok I understtod thatyou want to fill the xref3 area during the valuation, you need a substitution for that.  you need to find a logic before you start for exmple

company code = * and t-code = FBB1

subsitute xref3 = *

or you can go through the account itself too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa and thank you very much.

This is not exactly my problem because I don't need to fill the xref3 area valuation with any value. In fact, I need to fill it with the same value as the original document has.

I have found that filling this table V_FAGL_FCBAL I can achieve that fields I want are automatically populated in the valuation document with the values in the original document but It is not working for me (or I am doing something wrong...) maybe because I use transaction F.05 not FAGL_FC_VAL.

Please any help is appreciated.

Best Regards

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara

Your Subject line says FAGL_FC_VAL

The Table you mentioned works for this Transaction Code. But if you use F.05, you can use a User Exit within FI Substitution so that you populate XREF3 the way you want

Ajay M