cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

factory calender changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When ever a factory calendar has been standardized across the various plants,as MM consultant what we need to check across supply chain to validate this implementation.

objective is to look at it's impact in supply chain during week days and weekends.

Any one of you have idea please let me know.thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When ever a factory calendar has been standardized across the various plants,as MM consultant what we need to check across supply chain to validate this implementation.

objective is to look at it's impact in supply chain during week days and weekends.

Any one can help there?????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use the t.code for SCAL-Maintain Calender.

1) first you can create your Public holidays and these public holidays will be assigned to Holidays calender.

2) These holiday calender will be assigned to Factory calender for your factory calender ID, From year and To year. After that it will be assigned to your particular plant.

this is procedure for implementing the factory calendar.

pls let me know any clarification.

Regards,

Mohan R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your reply.We have already created the factory calender and now we want to implement it.Hence,i need your to understand its impact across the supply chain.

More precisely,When ever a factory calendar has been standardized across the various plants,as MM consultant what we need to check across supply chain to validate this implementation.

it would be great,if you could help to clarify this point.

With regards,

rachoti...