cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

factoring based on working days

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Actualy i need to prorate my basic salary bassed on the working days. the problem is now i can able to see the nomber of days in TASOLL is not a working days.

working days mean.. i have to reduce off days (daily work schdule class =0) and public holidays (holiday class = 1 and 3)

but in TASOLL.. its reducing only off days but not public holidays.

my expectation is. i want to take nomber of working days.. without consider off days and public holidays. how can i achive this?

I have tried buting day type valsu as 2 in both holidays.but still system reducing only off days and not public hilidays.

Can anybody help on this?

Manjula

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You please add one more line in PCR after  RTE=TASOLL

The line to be added is RTE-TAAX**

Modify the PCR and test it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujith,

Actualy RTE-TAAX** is use for when employee work on public holidays..correct me if im wrong.

Holiday class 1 and 3 for holiday for employees.sunday is off day (daily workschdule class =0)

my requirement is this: when employee joined on 15 of january 2012. i have to prorate his/ her basic salary based on the working days , i mean from 15th to 31st i have to take all working days.

lets say there are 1 sunday (off day and  2 public holiday which fallen from 15th to 31 january.

in this case, i have reduce 1 day off and 2 publich hoildays to take working days to do the prorate.

Basic salary/ working days.

10000.00 / 14 days    (actualy 17 days but i reduce 3 days which is 1 offday and 2 publich holidays from 15th to 31st in january (my payroll period also calander month)

i need to caputure this 14 days.. how can i achive this?

regards

Manjula

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your calculation the denominator you want as 14 or 17

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want it as 14

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

any one can help me?

manjula

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Sujith has suggested RTE=TASOLL (16) captures the working days without OFF's and the next line RTE-TAAX** subtracts the public holidays from the 16 days (16-2) then you will reach to 14 days...

Try and check the output till our experts respond....

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Akula,

As i mentioned earlier, If employee worked on publich holiday then TAAX** will give u the value(no of worked days on public holiday. if employee not worked then no value coming in TAAX**.

Regards,

manjula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjula,

Am sharing my knowledge as per i know... When you are saying it is a public holiday then it means OFF/PAID then why you want to consider it am not sure. System reads the off days as per your defined PWS.

In PARTT table we do not get the public holidays.. Lets check with others answers too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akula,

may be your correct when i assigned day type 1 (off /paid) and also my clients requirement is, i need to reduce off days as well as public holidays for my basic pay prorate.

for this, i have to take TASOLL as ae working days.

I have tried making as day type 2 (off/ unpaid) .but still its only reducing off days (daily workschdule class=0) not public holidays,

thz ,

Manjula

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you say the public holiday defined with the day type 2 it means OFF/UNPAID but it is OFF as per the system definition. Then system will not read it as a working day to calculate your basic pay factoring.

If you want to count the public holidays as working days then why you are defining your holidays....

Just explain this to the client and come to a conclusion.