cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 transaction variants

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In F110 transaction, is it possible to automatically load the variant into the Printout/data medium tab once you give the Run date and Identification...?

ie for eg: I had given the run date as 12/12/2007 and then I gave the identification and run the transaction using a variant.

Now if i login to F110 transaction , give a different run date and the same identification number, it should automatically fill the variant I selected before ..ie it should automatically get filled depending upon the identification.

Is there any solution for this requirement..?

Regards,

SP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

U can enter new Run date,Identification and select parameters tab and u can found there copy button there u can copy the earliar identification which gives u automatically the earliar run details i think it will helpful for you ........

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u maintain the different varient for the same date and run once again it will take no problem.

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

For the same date, it is coming... The variant should take into consideration just the identification value. Regardless of the run date, it should fill the variant corresponding to the identification. If I give a different date, with the same identification also, it should give the same variant...

Is this possible..?

Regards,

SP.