Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 - Pmnt adv - can specify bespoke SAPscript but not bespoke print prog

former_member182500
Contributor
0 Kudos

Folks,

As developer I have a requirement to develop bespoke SAPscript to print off payment advices via F110.

I have taken a copy of standard sapscript F110_IN_AVIS to create the Z version, and know how to specify this bespoke form via transaction FBZP>Paying company codes>Forms.

I can also see where you can specify your own form via config of variant against program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM within F110.

But nowhere can I find how to change the print program from RFFOAVIS_FPAYM. I need to change the print program, as the new bespoke SAPscript will incorporate additional windows for company logos and extra texts.

Does anyone know how/where I can specifiy my own print program, is it possible?

Much appreciated and many thanks in advance.

Jon-Paul.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jon-Paul,

I don't think that you need to change the program, you need this only when information is not avaiable.

When you look in the transaction SPRO:

Financial Accounting / Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable / Business Transactions / Outgoing Payments / Automatic Outgoing Payments / Payment Method/Bank Selection for Payment Program /

Set Up Paying Company Codes for Payment Transactions.

For your company you have the part sender details.

There you have 4 bloks that you can define by company code and place it where you want in the forum.

These text elements you can set-up with SO10 - Standard Text

The logo you need you can upload in one of these text elements (this you can do with the transaction RSTXLDMC)

former_member182500
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the replies so far, much appreciated.

Paul - Thanks, Ive seen these "Sender details for SAPscript forms" boxes - Text id, Letter head, footer, signature text and sender. Unfortunately the box within this transaction to specify logos is for PDF-based forms only, and you cannot place a logo bitmap for example in a standard text.

Yes I agree that via this route you could alter the texts printed for header/footer etc by specifying your own standard texts, but this still forces you to comply with the overall structure of the SAP standard form layout, or a copy of it - you still do not get full control over printing EXTRA windows, some of which you might need to print bitmaps.

former_member182500
Contributor
0 Kudos

Folks,

With ref to the above query, it would appear that in order to have full control over my payment advice form layout, generated from execution of F110, I need to change customising in FBZP to change from "Use payment medium workbench" to "Use classic payment medium programs RFFO*.

Anyone know what the implications are, if any, in doing this?

Kind regards,

Jon-Paul.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There will not be any implication. Both are for the same purpose to generate the output like payment medium, check output etc.

DME (Payment medium workbench) is having more flexible options. RFFO* is classical and old programs from previous versions still continued.

There should not be any issue as far as your business requirement has been satisfied.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member182500
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im told by the functional consultant they wish to remain with the "Use payment medium workbench" option rather than changing to "Use classic payment medium programs RFFO*", within config.

I raised the following OSS message but got the expected response by SAP that this is a consulting issue - which makes me wonder whether it is possible so set the print control program but of course they want consultancy fees for passing on the info. Anyone got any further ideas on setting print control program for bespoke payment advice sapscript whilst keeping the "Use payment medium workbench" config set?

""Via transaction FBZP>Pmnt methods in country>Country BE>Payment method T "OUT_Virement loc/Loc overschr" we have specified the payment medium to "use payment medium workbench" with format ZSEPA_CT. We are obliged to use the SEPA (single european payment area) format.

We have also configured, via FBZP>Paying company codes>company code 2020>Forms our own bespoke SAPscript form for printing of the payment advice ZBM1_F110_IN_AVI, which is based upon standard form F110_IN_AVIS. Our Z form has been enhanced to include company logos and other texts, in additional windows.

There doesnt appear to be anywhere within SPRO, or setting of the variant against the printing/DME program within F110, to define a bespoke print program that controls the output of the bespoke sapscript, in order that the additional and new SAPscript windows containing logos and texts are actually output.

The only option appears to be to change the config to use "classic payment medium programs RFFO*" to specify a bespoke payment advice print program to control the bespoke payment advice SAPscript, but we cannot do this as we wish to use the payment medium workbench method.

There are also no suitable implicit enhancement spots within payment program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM that allow us to execute "WRITE_FORMS" against our bespoke SAPscript so that we can write our own windows containing addtional logos and texts.

The only alternatives I can see for full control of output within payment advice form is to use Adobe forms instead, or make a repair to RFFOAVIS_FPAYM.

Please can you clarify the point of being able to specify a customer SAPscript when you cannot control additional windows to be printed. Note additional windows to be printed contain bitmap logos, hence the other option to set within FBZP "Sender details for SAPscript forms" boxes - Text id, Letter head, footer, signature text and sender, is not sufficient either."

Thanks very much in advance,

Jon-Paul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.first maintain program at FBZP

2.then u have to maintain varient at F110 under printout/datamedium TAB.

former_member182500
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Just reviewing your response by checking in our system. Will ask my functional contact what the implications are by changing from "Use payment medium workbench" to "Use classic payment medium programs RFFO*". Do you know?

Im looking in FBZP trying to figure how the system establishes the link between workbench medium format ZSEPA_CT we have set, and RFFOAVIS_FPAYM, if any. Or is the link made higher up against the payment method, "T", and RFFOAVIS_FPAYM.

Thanks in advance,

JP.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These are the inherent program for certain kind of payment methods, once you selected this payment method, by default this program gets selected.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Form you can assign in FBZP

Payment methods in company code.

Print program also you can assign in FBZP

Payment methods in country.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member182500
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Thanks for reply, but where exactly within "Payment methods in country" do you suggest I specify the print program? Do you mean under the radio button titled "Use classic payment medium prgrams RFFO" within the "Payment medium" section? If so, then you can only specify an RFFO program, not your own fully bespoke one, ???

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please understand there are two types of programs you can assign.

Either you assign a DME structure (radio button) - this DME structures has been provided by sap or you must have created your own (see transaction code DMEE - tree type PAYM)

If you assign DME structure, inherent programs will be picked up automatically. RFFOAVIS_FPAYM must be inherent program for one of the DME structure.

If you do not want DME structures, you can assign your own RFFO* programs. These are classic program having some limitations. If you do not want RFFO* and written your bespoke program, then remove RFFO* and enter your own program name, this program will be available to the user in F110, at the time of inputting parameters in payment medium tab.

You can assign any one of these two.

Regards,

Ravi