cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 - No Payment file generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm facing a problem in Automatic Payment Program that i cannot solve, I need your help.

I have a Z* program assign to a payment medium workbench (wich comes form DMEE format). Everything looks fine in OBPM1, OBPM2, OBPM3 and assign variant in OBPM4  but when run F110, no payment file generated. If I understood program SAPFPAYM is generated internally by SAP to create payment medium file but is not working.

What seem to be strange, is that in F110 payment log, I get the message "....is intended for cross-payment run payment media" but I don't have any customizing for that (I check OBYA and nothing)....

Already assign a variant in OBPM5 and execute SAPFPAYM_merge but nothing.

Do you have any idea?

Thank you

João Pereira

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor

DMEE will not use Z program.

DMEE only for payment medium workbench structure. If you are using Z program that should be controlled by the program and you need to check with your ABAPer.

If you are using DME structure, please let me know what is the PMW structure you are using. This should be assigned in FBZP "Payment Methods in Country"

Have you maintained OBPM4 variant, if you are using PMW strucutre?

These simple steps should generate the files. You should be able to see them in AL11

Thanks and Regards,

Ravi

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PMW cannot use a Z program. PMW can only use a PMW structure which is created at DMEE transaction code (for example GB_BACS)

Are you using

Classical Program?

OR

PMW Structure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi Sankar,

Yes I'm using a dmee structure (Z*) and it's assigned to PMW in FBZP...when I said a Z* program it´s a DMEE structure.

In DMEE:

Tree type       PAYM

Format tree     ZRU_SBERBANK

In FBZP:

Use PMW

Format                  ZRU_SBERBANK

OBPM4 it's configured too. I don't know what is missing. Already do the same for a DME ZSEPA structure and works smoothly.

Thank you,

João Pereira

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joao,

If you using DME structure, OBPM4, you must have given the AL11 application server path and in addition to that please select there is a check box with file system (not sure the wording, not infront of the system)

If you have done above things, then the other one you may have to look into is, whether the variant has been maintained in F110 parameters with properly selection details.

If all the above things are ok, then it should surely generate the file to AL11 path. You may have a look at FDTA to see your file.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Thanks for your info and support...but still don't generating the file. Already saw in REGUT table and is not been updated with my f110 proposal, maybe this is the problem.

So, I think I have 2 problems:

1) Why is taking a cross payment when run proposal in F110

2) File generation in SAPFPAYM.

I'll try to find the solution.

Best Regards,

João Pereira

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cross payment is because of your configuration. Please check FBZP Settings.

Please ensure you have maintained the variant in F110 parameters (last tab) against program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM

Regards,

Ravi

PS: If the above variant is not correctly maintained then the file will not be generated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

New execution and no file...Already assign variant to program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM and SAPFPAYM and nothing. Strange to have "no records selected" in RFFOAVIS_FPAYM.

It could be because defined in FBZP the posting details -> Payments Order Only ?? Don't think so...

Just to test, I changed the custo in FBZP and put in payment method classification -> Bill/ Exc and it works. If I have bank transfer doesn't work.

Regards,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

After several tests, file is being created now. Still a mystery for me what was the problem, I think it was some field update in FBZP.

But I still have a question....file is generated after run SAPFPAYM program but there's a way to generated in F110 execution, without this second step? Because in F110 I don't have this program in "Printout/DME" tab.

Thanks and Regards,

João Pereira

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joao,

If you are using PMW structure, then some default programs will automatically come on Printout/DME tab, I believe one of the program you see is SAPFPAYM program. You can maintain the variant in order to get the file generated.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

It's correct now, I execute F110 Payment program and the file is generating automatically. I think that program is assigned internally because I don't have this in Printout tab.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,

João Pereira

naveen_krishna2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

We are in the process of creating DME using PMW to generate payment file as per SEPA guideliness.

I have done all configuration like taken standard DME and copied and created a new DME and implemented OSS note specified by SAP for SEPA file and removed all nodes/elements that are not required for our bank.

File generate and sent for validation, user came back stating file faild at line 63 as per bank there shldn't any space in that line. On checking DME format I noticed that field is mapped to structure field FPAYH-DOC1R and the value in output file is as follows.       <InstrId>01-YIR 2000030606</InstrId>).

On analysis I realised this value is nothing but our company code + payment document reference.

Bukrs is 4 characters where as we have only 3 characters as company code hence at the backend while populating values to structure by payment program it is fetching that space.

I would like to know how to remove this space from the value?

I am trying to understanding how and which program populates values in Structures like FPAYH, FPAYM etc., so that we can insert user exit to remove space.

It would be a great help if you can provide your thoughts and solution to fix this issue.

Regards,

Krishna.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Please use transaction DMEE, hopefully, you should be able to figure it out.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Since the field FPAYH-DOC1R is 24 character field and consists of Co. code, document no., year, it is not possible to remove the space in this field.

Instead what you can do is define the field in the following way in you DME tree..

1. go to transaction DMEE and select your DME tree.

2. make the following changes

Finally your node will appear like this for the particular field.

Hope this helps.
Provide your feedback about the results.

Regards

Amitash

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear João Pereira,

did You link by FBZP the payment method to the Format You created by OBP1M into the Frame Payment medium? and did You switch the flag Use payment method workbench?

FBZP --> Payment Method Country

I hope this can help You.

Mauri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maurizio,

Yes, payment method is linked to my z* program (Payment medium workbench) / Payment method for country.