cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 - limit open items selected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Where can I specify such that for a particular payment run, I only want to process payment to vendors where the payment balance is <$X. For vendors with payment >$X will not be selected in that run.

I am unable to utilise the free selection screen in F110 as it only checks the value at the invoice level and not at the vendor level. Payment to each vendor comprises of mutiple invoices.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check out with free selection log option tab in F110.

Hope this helps.

Please assign points as a way to say thanks.

Regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The free selection log option tab in F110 does not help.

Regards.

former_member581986
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Of course it does not as it operates either on master record level or on (single!) document level. The information you need here is the total over many documents: if the amount to pay is less than X, no payment should be made.

Could you pls. check my previous post regarding field VONBT (minimm amount) in payment method customizing and let me know if you can use it here. I think this is exactly what you need here, i.e., limit the amount per payment whereat a payment can have one or many single invoices included.

Hope that helps, points welcome

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please un tick Individual pmnt in vendor master & single payment for marked item should not be ticked in FBZP in company code data for payment method.

Then give selection crieria.

former_member581986
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you could check if the payment method minimum amount setting (company code level) could fit your requirement. Unless an open item was explicitly assigned to a payment method (those are paid in any case), payments are made only if the minimum amount specified for the payment method is exceeded.

Table field T042E-VONBT.

Hope that helps, points welcome

Csaba