cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 - Error 006 (No Valid Payment Method Found)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

During Automatic Payment Program, i am facing above error on my Vendor Line Items under exception list. Although i have maintained Payment Method and House Bank on Vendor Master Data as well as on individual Invoices at the time of Invoice Posting. Again i order to double check, i have copied document number from exception list and checked through FB03 and found Payment Method mentioned on the said document.

Can any one guide me where i am mistaken?

Regards,

Hadi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hadi,

Check below things.

Go to FBZP,

1. Go to Payment methods in country. For your payment method, check if there are any currencies mentioned under "currencies allowed" (Left side folder).

2. At payment methods at company code level, check if your invoice amount is outside minimum and maximum amount limits mentioned.

Thanks,

V V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod,

1 - I have not defined any specific currency on FBZP under PAYMENT METHOD IN COUNTRY.

2 - If my invoice amount would be outside of minimum or maximum amount limit then the system should through error message number 012.

Regards,

Hadi.

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hadi,

Run the proposal by selecting "Payment method selection in all cases" in additional log. This should give you the reason why system can't identify payment method.

Thanks,

V V

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member

Thank You all.

Issue Resolved!!!

Regards,

Hadi

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the issue is resolved, please share the solution and mark the discussion as answered. This would help other community members who search for similar issue and ultimately avoid duplicate discussions

Thanks,

V V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod,

I have found 3 issues ;

1 - Address and Bank Details on Vendor Master Data.

2 - Ranking Order of Bank under FBZP BANK DETERMINATION.

3 - Available Amount of Bank under FBZP BANK DETERMINATION.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Hadi.

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Hadi for sharing the issues identified. SCN is all about sharing knowledge

Please close the discussion.

Thanks,

V V

former_member214871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hadi,

There are few things which you need to check from configuration and few from transaction level.

Configuration aspects:

-  The payment method you have selected , what are the mandatory fields. (i.e payment method classification, Required master data specification etc)

-  Need to check the bank determination (combination of house bank , currency, payment method)

- Ranking order

- Payment method in co code: whether foreign payment/foreign currency payments are allowed

Transaction level:

- Vendor master : Update the payment method & update the bank details

- During invoice posting, enter the house bank details.

During F110 execution:

Enter the payment method as required, there should be open  items which are due (next payment date).

In additional log tab: Select on Due date check, Payment method selection in all cases, line item of payment document.

Once you execute the F110, check on both this icon . So if there is any issue you will find it over proposal run itself.

Hope this should help.

Regards,

Riithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hadi,

It seems like also no house bank has been found. Did you supply the house bank for the payment method and also assgined an available amount in the respective currency button bank Determination)? No matter whether you specified a currency in your payment method or not, you still have to supply it here so that the System knows which amount in which currency can be spend.

Cheers,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am attaching herewith screen shot of one item :

Regards,

Hadi.

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hadi,

Please paste the screenshot of proposal log (Shift+F7) from F110 main screen.

Thanks,

V V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hadi,

Check whether you maintained "avalaible amount" or not in Bank Selection for bank determination in FBZP.

Regards,

kalim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked FBZP configuration carefully and specially the identified areas but found all satisfactory but still facing the same issue.

Regards,

Hadi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hadi,

Eventhough you entered the payment method into the vendor master data there can be a range of missing configurations that prevent the payment.

For starters I would check the General Settings of the payment method in Transaction code FBZP -> Payment methods in Country -> Required master record specifications. If e. g. you ticked Bank Details -> Account number required there but in your master record there is no such bank data the payment method can of course not be used. I would check this for all ticked items in this box.

If this is ok next go to Bank Determination and check whether the corresponding payment method has already been set up for the Company code and is supplied with an existing bank.

Sometimes there are also helpful Messages on the payment proposal line item itself in the proposal list. Just double click the faulty item and check whether there is a message (like "Account has debit value" or such..).

Hope this helps!

BR,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hadi,

These kind of issues arise when the FBZP has some missing configuration.

Please check step 3 and step 4 in FBZP where you define the payment methods at country and company code level. The payment method and its curreny should also be mentioned Bank determination (Step5) where the PM is assigned to the payment currency (if the PM is not assigned here, then this error is bound to come).

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

MG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hadi,

Check the address information & vendor bank details in the vendor master record.

Check Bank determination - FBZP.

Thanks & Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravindra,

Checked and found satisfactory.

Regards,

Hadi.