Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110: Credit Card missing flat file

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus-

I am working on a problem where there is a special process where we use F110 to post for credit payments via payment method. When the payment run is executed, the user goes to DME and downloads the file to send to the bank. The user thinks he made a mistake where did not do this and we cannot file the flat file.

I cannot find anything in SM35, SM37.

Please help.

Thank you!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the variant for EDI is updated in printout/data medium tab in F110. If not update it and run the print program-this will generate the EDI file.

To find the EDI file, search it form transaction FTDA.

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Somar-

It is. If I can see it in SM37, how can I print the flat file. All I can see is printing of the job. I need the file with the records, etc.

Thank you.

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I want to add that when I go to the payment medium, it is not there. I am not sure, the parameters are correct. As mentioned, the user believes he press print like checks but we got no prints.

Is there anyway to get the file from F110 or SM37?

I tested in QAS and was not able to re-create the situation.

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Somar-

I figured out how the problem happened. When executing the proposal and the payment, the user did not select 'create payment medium'. When this happens, how do we fix this? Do we have to delete the payment job and re-enter or can we somehow create the payment medium?

Thank you!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If payment run is excuted, then reverse all payment postings and re-run F110 with "Print Payment Medium" option and then go to "Payment Medium" path you will find the file there as per given format.

selec the file and select file to prefered location on your desk or directory, from where you can upload to bank site.

best regards,

Answers (0)