cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 -ACH payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have configured F110 for payment by ACH ( A) .

Attached the F110_US_DTA

and Form as FPAYM_US_ACH

I could make it workable after intial hiccups.

It generates a DME file .

My doubts are :

1. is the DME Content match with Banks requirement ?

2. How do I send the same to bank ?

3. How Do I avoid duplicate run of Print programs ( Duplicate execution of RFFOUS_T)

4.What is the form to be used for for ACH CTX ?

Regards, Chitras

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dominic_holdstock
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Speak to the Bank and also agree test files with them.

2) Check this with the bank, the method can vary from sending a Disk to FTP to Importing into an internet application.

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dominic. I notice that the DME creates only very few fields like amount, Doc no . I am sure the ACH file contains more.

Is there any additional step to change the DME into ACH format?

How do you transport the data to Bank ?

Would like to know some of your experience on this,

Regards, Chitras

dominic_holdstock
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The DME should already be in the ACH format.Check the print variant you are using, it could be that due to the setting only the abolute minimum required fields are being used.

The most common procedure i know of is:-

a) Export DME to Local Harddisk.

b) Start / log on to the Banks Internet Banking system.

c) Import the file into this system > Send to Bank.

But this is in Europe, in US they are still printing cheques.

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dominic. It works the way you said. I shall also check with local bankers about the correctness of the file structure.

Regards, Sekar.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more question Dominic.

What is the form to be used for ACH PPD , ACH CDX ?

Any ideas please.

Thanks, sekar.P

dominic_holdstock
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The same form is used, in the variant you specify whether PPD,CDX,CCD is to be generated via the field "Standard entry class code".

Below the SAP help for the field:-

Cash Concentration or Disbursement (CCD) is a corporate application thatcan either be credit or debit where funds are either distributed or consolidated between corporate entities. This application can serve as a stand-alone funds transfer. Only one addenda record is generated for this type of application.

Corporate Trade Exchange (CTX) application supports the transfer of funds (debit or credit) within a trading partner relationship in which a full ANSI ASC X12 message or payment related UN/EDIFACT information is sent with the funds transfer. The ANSI ASC X12 message or payment related UN/EDIFACT information is placed in multiple addenda records.

Prearranged Payment and Deposit Entry (PPD) is a consumer application which includes direct deposit and preauthorized bill payment. Direct deposit is a credit application which transfer funds into a consumer's account at the Receiving Depository Financial Institution. The funds being deposited can represent a variety of products, such as payroll, interest, pension, dividends, etc. Preauthorized payment is a debit application. Companies with billing operations may participate in the ACH through the electronic transfer (direct debit) of bill payment entries. Through standing authorizations, the consumer grants the company authority to initiate periodic charges to his or her account as bills become due. This concept are widely used in situations where the recurring bills are regular and do not vary in amount -- insurance premiums, mortgage payments, and installment loan payments being the most prominent examples. Standing authorizations have also been successful for bills where the amount does vary, such as utility payments.

Kind regards