cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F.64 printer problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy gurus!

When I run the program F.64 Maintain Correspondence Requests with SAP40 correspondence (Down payment invoice) I have a problem with printing it.

I will try to explain: when I run this program I get a list of correspondence requests. When I go to Print preview for one of them, the print preview is ok, but it says it will printed out on printer FL01.

But when I am on a list of requests and without entering in print preview I go in Print and then he asks me where do I want to print it. As default he gives me printer IL02 which is set as default in my user settings.

Lot of people are printing this correspondece after making print preview then all this requests goes on printer FL01. Which is wrong. I don't know where is this set so I am not able to correct this. Can someone help me!

Thanks in advance!!

Marina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Guess - for the program check in SA38 if any variant has been saved wherein a default printer has been assigned to FL01.

Thank You,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy,

No there are no variants saved for this program so this doesn't help, but thanks.

Maybe you have some more ideas?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marina,

are you sure you are looking for the correct program in SA38? You need to look for the print program variant, not f.64 program variant.

In OB78 click the details button for your correspondence type (SAP40 I believe), then you will see the print program that that correspondence type uses. Then look up that print program for existing variants in SA38.

That should be the only place you specify a printer for correspondence printing.

Hope this helps,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

This was very helpfull.

Answers (0)