Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-43 Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have issue with tax jurisdiction with assigment coulumn,

Ex: I have posted document using Tcode F-43.

I have credited the vendor for the amount 500 , then debited GL Account 250 with Tax code U1 (cost center 1214500) and again debited same GL account tax code U1 but different cost center.

After posting, if i check in FB03 for these doucment # only second line item GL accounts juridiction is displaying in assigment field . It should show the correct jurisdiction code in assignment field as per line item.

Thanks

Guru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assignment is update only if the field in your case Tax Jurisdiction Code exist in the line item....may be first line item of expense has Jurisdiction code updated and second does not have one.....try manually feeding tax jurisdiction in second line item too...

Regards,

Chintan Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

Thanks for the reply ,if i debit GL account with different amoount like 300 and 200 (same GL different cost center) it will copy the corrrect jurisdiction code in assigment coulmn.

2.If i debit GL account with same amoount like 250 and 250 (same GL ,different cost center) it will not copy the corrrect jurisdiction code in assigment coulmn.

Thanks

Guru