cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-28 tax posting error

Former Member
0 Kudos

we use F-28 to post incoming payment for company code 1110, customer account 10003, but this customer doesn't have any open item, so in "post incoming payments select open items" screen, we choose another company code 2110 and another customer 20003, 20003 has open items, we fill in the cash discount, the "not assigned" field now is zero, but when we try to save, it displays the error:

Account 3000060 2110 for deductions/discounts must not be tax-relevant

Message no. F5037

Diagnosis

The system wants to create an automatic posting for cash discount deductions or unauthorized deductions in the above-mentioned account.

In company code 2110, no tax adjustment is defined for such deductions (in table T001, it was specified that the cash discount base is the net amount). In this case, the account to be posted must not be tax-relevant.

Procedure

Correct the master record of the account mentioned above.

our setting for account 3000060 is : tax catgory:+, line item display, post auto only, since this account has balance, what should I do to save the F-28 result? thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gladys_xing
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jolinchew,

As far as I know,The tax category of the G/L account you are using must be unassigned.Reason: the expense-account for deductions/discounts must not be tax-relevant.

So you can consider to change the g/l account master record to a non-tax relevant status or to use a different g/l account which is not tax relevant.

Hope above infor. could help you to solve this error.

With Best Regards,

Gladys Xing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but 3000060 is auto posted during F-28 cross company transaction, if I decided to use another non-tax account, say 3000061, which is the T-code I use to replace 3000060 with 3000061 in the configuration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Use transaction OBXI, enter your chart of account and then change the account...

Regards,

Chintan Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok