Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-02 (Vendor payment)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to post a Vendor payment with a transaction F-02 :

debit : vendor

credit : Cheques for cashing

but when i choose 40 as a key posting and "vendor X" as an account, i had this message : "Account "441115" in company code "M100" is marked as a reconciliation account for account type "K" and cannot therefore be directly posted to."

so how to choose a vendor?

that 40 is the good key?

and how to post this operation

i hope your help,

jehade

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

for vendor payment you want to use F-53 or F-58 or F110 this is the normal proceeudre. You follow this t code for making payment. If you are interested to use F-02 that is also possible.You select posting key 25 for vendor and 50 for bank it will work.

govind.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The posting key defines what type of account is proposed to you (when you look at the possible entries on this field you can see account type C= Customer, V= Vendor, A= Asset , G = General Ledger etc.)

You chose 40 which is GL account hence the system did not propose a Vendor account, but the GL Vendor recon account (which cannot be posted to directly but via the Vendor accounts itself)

hope this helps

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot post directory into recon account

Use Tcode F-07 for outgoing payment or F -54.

For vendor debit positng key is 29 credit posting key 31.

Regards

Radha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to give posting key 25 & give vendor code itself not recon account and another line item wiht posting key 50 with bank account.

regards,

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Customer and Vendor reconciliation accounts will have values picked up from the postings made in Customer / Vendor Accounts. It cannot be posted directly.

posting happens through sub ledgers

please let me know if you need any further information

regards

prasad