Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F.01 Report

pankaj_adhikari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I do have a strange problem. At F.01 whenever I run the report for Chart of Accounts ABCD,company code ABC & income statement CC02 the result is good.We can see the groupings and at the end of the summary there is income/loss for the company. But in case of COA WXYZ, company code XYZ & income statement CC02 no matter what ledger we select, we don't get any income summary. What can be the reason?

Regards

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Here you are using same income statement for both chart of accounts. As you know the income statement(Financial statement version) has defined at chart of account level. Due to this you are unable to get the details for WXYZ.

Regards,

Mukthar

pankaj_adhikari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Mukhtar

Is there a way to use same FSV for both chart of accounts since they said they have updated Group Accounts of WXYZ. any suggestions.

Regards

Pankaj

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pankaj,

No way Financial statement Version always cahrt of account level. One single FSV can be assigned single chart of account. There are 2 possible solution's.

You can create new FSV with using of exsiting FSV

Or else you can use group chart of accounts.

Regards

Mani Kumar

pankaj_adhikari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manikumar

Yes we have already updated group account nos but some how its not working. Are we something? Pls advice.

Regrds

Pankaj

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Have you selected the "Group account no" check box as mentioned below for the FSV of the Group COA.

Regards,

Mukthar

pankaj_adhikari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx Mukhtar

But while we do Tick Mark at grp account no we are not getting total income/loss after executing the report. When more thing should the tick Mark be made at COA ABCD or COA WXYZ? Actually we have to use single FSV for both purposes.Pls advice.

Regards

Pankaj

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Create a FSV without define any COA i.e.blank and assign the GL accounts of the both COA in the Financial items of the FSV.

Regards,

Mukthar

pankaj_adhikari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mukhtar

First of all thnx for your advice. I do have one more question related to F.01. If you see at the bottom half of the page there is written 'List Output' and below that ALV Grid Control--Layout. Can you tell me from where these layouts are designed or changed?

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pankaj ,

Please exceute the F.01 and click on Multiclour Box . Please see below screen shots

now choos the fields you want

Now clickon SAVE layout

Now create /Z variant

Now click on Green Tick and  come out of the report

Now click on ALV grid and lick on layout icon

I hope this will help You .

Many Thanks

pankaj_adhikari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Preet

First of all many thnx for your reply.

I was executing two different reports (F.01)

Chart of Accounts ABCD,company code-ABC and another one Chart of Accounts WXYZ, company code WXY. Both have same FSV and everything is same except COA and Company Code.

Chart of Accounts ABCD,company code-ABC both are working fine and only showing summarized version of Income Loss while COA WXYZ,company code- WXY is showing each and every accounts with Income Loss. How to remove those accounts make it summarized like the first account.

Summarized (Working properly)

Non Summarized (Showing irrelevant accounts too, want it to look like above one)

Thanks

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj ,

Can you Please check the setting of both chart of Accounts in OB58 . and check how financial statement items are defined .

and make sure that both financial statement has Chart of accoint assigned to them .

So bascially you need to run F.01  with Chart of account and version which are assigned to each other in OB58 . IF you run Chart of account ABC  which has defined  version of XYZ but  if you run in F.01 with chart of account ABC with ABC version system will that .  So please check out the finalancial statement verion if WYZ in OB58 and run for that .

Many Thaks

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

If you are using group chart of accounts > You can get all company codes values under one tree ,if you assign all group ledger's ( GL's) in single financial statement versions.

You can go FSE2 & enter finacial statement version and do the GL assignments in FSV.

Regards

Mani Kumar

pankaj_adhikari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Preeti

Thanks for the reply. Yes we are using same FSV for both COA and Company Codes. Its working fine with both the cases. The only issue is we are getting Balance Sheet Accounts too even though we have selected summarized version. The client wants to only display income statement accounts.

Regards

Pankaj