Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract of functional area in SAP business bydesign

Alexur
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to download or extract the list of all functional areas of the system?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Anantpatel
Active Contributor

Hi alexur5070,

No, you can't download or extract the list of all functional areas.

There is no export button available at the Functional area screen.

You can only take screenshots if you want to send anyone.

Let me know if it works and mark the question as answered if your requirement is met or comment back for any further queries.

Regards,

Anant Patel

SME, SAP ByDesign

Alexur
Participant

Thanks Anant,

It was necessary to download to Excel so that screenshots would not help. I eventually found a way of marking and copying the text (ctrl + c), and pasting it as unicode at excel file.

Anantpatel
Active Contributor

Hi, alexur5070,

These are very small gaps. SAP must fill them soon.

Regards,

Anant Patel

SME, SAP ByDesign

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't have to remark about flagging the question as answered in your reply. This is a part of multiple Rules of Engagement and there is no need to mention it apart.

HarshalVakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

please check the answer I mentioned at the link : Same approch would also work for any configuration acitivity where download / export function is not directly available on the screen.

https://answers.sap.com/questions/13770071/how-to-download-account-determination-groups.html?childTo...

Regards,

Harshal

Andres1407
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

Another way to get a report on the Functional areas set up in the system is to generate a report based on the data source: Missing Scheme Assignments – Functional Area.

Ones the report is created you can easily donwnload the information in Excel format or you can also use this report as input for any other process.

You will find attached the steps suggested to create the report.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Andres1-2023-04-14-10-23-07.png2-2023-04-14-10-23-19.png3-2023-04-14-10-23-43.png4a2023-04-14-10-25-15.png4-2023-04-14-10-47-33.png

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

It would be much helpful if you put more details in the question.

"Functional area determination" is a data source itself, so if you want to download or extract all details of functional area determination data source in a excel file click on export button to view it in excel format, capture-2.png and if you want to download any particular code list for any field click on magnify button under documentation column capture3.png

or else if you want download data from particular work center for example; In the sales order work center, you will find reports.

Clicking on reports, add row fields and select accordingly the details you want to put in your reports. Which will help you to view all details according to the requirement, and clicking on the share button you can download the report in Excel in XML format also in csv format.

Likewise for every work center reports can be found.

Kindly, reply if I could meet your requirements

Regards,

Rupshikha

SAP Business By Design

Alexur
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Rupshikhaks,

It was very helpful.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

You can access Functional area data through TFKB table and extract it to Excel as you wish.

Regards,

Eli

Alexur
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eli, hope you are well.

I am working now on SAP Business ByDesign product (cloud ERP), so we have no tables just data sources...

Thanks

iklovski
Active Contributor

Ah, OK, then I update the tag 🙂

Anantpatel
Active Contributor

Hi Alex urieli,

Did it work for you?

Regards,

Anant