Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Purchase -> Cross Company Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have this requirement,

1. Company (SIN1) buys raw material from external party (V001). Intercompany (SIN2) buys the material from Company (SIN1).

Company (SIN1) wants external party (V001) to dropship the material to intercompany (SIN2). Company (SIN1) will NOT perform GR (Goods Receipt stock from external part (V001)) or GI (Goods Issue to intercompany (SIN2). Intercompany (SIN2) will perform GR stock from external party (V001) (company (SIN1) selling it to them.)

2. Company (SIN1) will mark up the price and sell it to intercompany (SIN2). E.g Buy raw material from external party (V001) for SIN $1 but sell to intercompany (SIN2) at SIN $1.50.

Is there any similar process (like STO .. Cross Company Sales) for this new flow?

Please advise.

Thank U.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seuw Lin Chong,

I am facing the similar situation, that is, STO with third party process. Request you to kindly help me in sharing the process that you have used to address this scenario.

We are having the same issue. The company one cannot do PGI and company cannot do GR. The problem is that for the first company's PO vendor sends the goods to the company 2. But, the company one has to atleast do a rough GR. and for the STO that had been created, they cannot issue the goods. The other problem is that the GR for the STO can be done for the goods sent by vendor,  but frieght cannot be added. We are in a bit of confusion.

I am ready to provide all the information that you may require for this scenario.

It wuld be of immence help if you can share your experience.

Really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sathish Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not that I've seen.

I would use a neutral delivery cost accrual condition on the PO to track the amounts you want the 2nd company the 1st. This can be setup to settle to accumulate on a CO order. You can settle the CO order between the companies every accounting period. (The PO would be in the 2nd company.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try your process to map with third party scenario.

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zarfa,

Before you reply my enquiry, i already though of using "Third Party" processing. However, i cannot link the part when intercompany (SIN2) GR the stock from external vendor?

1. Company (SIN1) create a Third Party Sales Order

2. System will create PR (3rd Party) to external vendor (VD001) - (No GR required from Company (SIN1))

3. Intercompany (SIN 2) will issue SAP PO to Company (SIN1) ?

May i know how do intercompany (SIN2) GR the stocks from external vendor ? Based on which document to do GR?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Rgds,

Esther Chong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From your explaination this is my understanding of business process.

1. Company SIN1 procures externally from V001.---(Use Standard PO process).

2.Company SIN2 procures material from SIN1(InterCompany Sales).-- Use STO between Company Codes.

3.Company SIN1 procures from Vendor V001 and delivery the good to SIN2-- Use Third Party Process.

For third party process GR happens in SIN2 only.

For GR can be done wrt PO.

I s this correct?

Smitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha,

You are correct.

From point 2, how do SIN2 GR material from vendor (V001) since we are using STO - Third Party Process?

Note: SIN1 will not perform GI in STO between Company Code.

Thanks.

Rgds,

Esther Chong