cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Can anyone help me how to proceed external processing in REM.

For example in CA21 i am having 4 operation out of 4 operation i am sending 2nd operation to subcontractor kindly help me how to proceed.

Regards

Srinivasan.p

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i know, REM is recommended for Inhouse production only, Even if u use External operation control key at one of the operation, u cannot get PR since there is no production order concept in REM.

I would suggest you go for material Subcontract instead of operation subcontract by creating intermediate material code.

Pradeep

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you must to setup in your recipe a separate operation for the external service. using the control Key PP02 SAP standard, or create a new Control that only consider cost and Externally procecced operation.

You must to consider that adding this Control key require you have maintained an Infor record for the service you will pay, and have some Cost element from Finances to capture those costo.

regards and hope it helps.

JC

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivasan

The external processing for the operation can be done by using the control Key for external processing - as per SAP std control key is SAP PP02, that needs to be used or you can use any control key with external processing marked.

Pls try this.

Regards

R. Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivasan

The external processing functinality can be executed using the control Key for external processing - as per std SAP PP02 is the control key that needs to be used.

A Purchase req is created for the Operation and which can be converted to a SUB con PO - all other relevant settings for MM has to be in place.

Please try it out and let us know if you need any more information on this.

Thanks