cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Number range

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to create external number ranges in Organizational management for Org units job and positions

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanathan

Goto SPRO->PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT->ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT->BASIC SETTINGS->MAINTAIN NUMBER RANGES

Then execute node MAINTAIN NUMBER RANGES

choose line having subgroup 01$$ (01:-plan version)

click the push button NUMBER RANGE MAINTENANCE

Then click on Change interval push button

there tick in the chekc box EXT for the row having EX as number range number.

Award points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to maintain the external no ranges for all the Object types, then maintain do the procedure for $$$$

But if you want it for particular Onject types, then maitain it for $$XX where XX is the Object type

Example - You want to do it for org units, positions and Jobs, then do the seting for

$$O, $$S and $$C

The rest of the config is as Das has mentioned above.

Regards

Lincoln

Tarun
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to assing external number for the org units. i have maintained the subgroup as 01O (01 is the planned version and O is for the org units). i have also maintained the number range for EX and have also marked the check box.

Now when im going to PPOCE to create a org unit....it is assiging the number automatically..

plz help.

regards

Kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai..

make sure ur current plan is active and is defaulted in the integrtation switch T77S0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use transaction SNUM and object RP_PLAN. There you have to go to a subgroup like $$O and mark the ext checkbox.

Regards

Bernd