Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export for transport type CBC locked. No target system available

sdig89
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts, 

I am working on a SAP S4/HANA Public Cloud system version 2402.

I encountered an error when releasing a CBC Transport Request: "Export for transport type CBC locked. No target system available". (Error message: ATO_CMN_EXPORT 036). By the way, I am on a development system and not a starter system. 

sdig89_0-1716636950043.png

Anyone knows why the error is raised? Is it because it might be that the quality system has not been yet provisioned? (the basis guy is on holidays moreover, so, I am afraid we will be stuck for one entire week...)

Is this an action that should be done in CBC? or in Calm?

I tried to debugg in Eclipse ADT the error message when releasing the transport request. I found that report CTO_REQUEST_RELEASE was called and submitted in background for this purpose in the backend. I tried to find a way to debug the background process of the report, but did not succeed. Also in the SAP Community, some recent posts from 04.2024 mentioned that it is not possible in public cloud. Is that really the case? No possibility to debug the report submitted in background in ADT as we used to do before or on premise with SM50 etc?

Thank you

View Entire Topic
Lucian
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear @sdig89

Are you trying to export a customizing request form a development tenant here ?

Please check the documentation in help page 3-System Landscape and Transport Management

You can only use the customizing tenant for  business configuration transports. There is no option available to transport customizing there so you should use the other tenant for this purpose only.

Regards,

Lucian 

sdig89
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello Lucian thank you for your answer. I am not trying to export a customizing request form a development tenant. I am in the customizing tenant of the development system, and when we wanted to activate RITA, looks like the system was telling us that the customizing objects are locked in a CBC Transport Request. So we thought we could release that CBC Transport request (and if there is an order to respect, to release the other CBC Transports before this one), and then carry on with our customizing, in our own customizing transport request. Now we feel like we are stick with this RITA Activation because of this lock issue. Regards