cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export/excise---(Mr ayub khan )

Former Member
0 Kudos

HELLO FRNDS ... i am working n excise(creating form are1 I have completed all the setings put still the values in the commercial invoice are not reflecting in the Excise invoice .......I figure that the account determination has not been done correctly...cause the signalss in the del and billing are green sooo all the tabless have been correctly entered........The excise invoice pickss up the correct excise grp , material and qty from the invoice only the amnt , BED ,aed and sed are not pickedd...........plsss help me with the acc determ ..........itss very urgent

Mr Ayub khan plss do help cause u seem to be an expert at Export scenarios

regardss

maddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

maintain the settings for the following:

IMG > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Account Determination > Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction

MG > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Account Determination > Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction

It is recommended you take the help of a Fi Consultant and do the settings.

Regards

AK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adding to the Ayub

You need to maintain the values in Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction and Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction for the DLFC transcation type and for the RG23ABED, AED, SED and this GL account you need to maintin in the OB40 for the Account key you have used in the Pricing procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you guyss will look in to what u have said ...i have worked on these but I thnk there has been a mistake in the assignment.

thnkss for your time

regards

Maddy