cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Explode Sales BOM in Replenishment Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement of exploding Sales BOM in replenishment Delivery. We tried a lot exploring the same and ended up with a Snote mentioning no solution.

Do we have a enhancement sought of solution where we can insert line item in the delivery after data transfer functionality of SAP (Copy control).

Can anyone suggest us a BADI as well as function modules where we identify the material as Sales BOM and insert the items manually in the Delivery based on validity date.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you mentioned per OSS Note 901653 - BOM explosion in replenishment delivery, this functionality is NOT supported by standard SAP. You may take a look at the link http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=302906&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a , where in similar issue discussed and resolved.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. Snote i too have seen. Also I have already seen that link and it didn't give much clarity.

it is sure we can achieve this functionality only by enhancement.

Till now we have seen that only routine 302 is triggering during the VL10B and no other exits or BADI'ns are helping us.

If you have any such enhancements where we could insert the line items during the creation of replenishment delivery.Then it will be very helpful.

basically I need any such user exits or BADI'ns for the same.

regards