cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exise group settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have created new excise group and have done the required settings for that but I am not able to create no. range for the same excise group for any of the objects.

i checked in J1I9 transaction,but not able to do the same.

pl. help.

or please can any one please give the proceedure to create a excise group with assignment of number range to plant.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to SNRO select Object J_1IRG23A1

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u vishal and avi,

i am geting the same number range even in J1i9, but my problem is i have created the exice group but the same excise group is not availeble in excise group drop down list.

SNRO = SNUM = J1I9-- all number range but i need the newly created excise group to appear so that i can add the number range

*i have attached excise group to plant with excise registration in SPRO-LOGISTIC GENERAL-TAXES ON GOODS MOVEMENT-INDIA-BASIC SETTING-MAITAIN EXCISE GROUP.

please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to SE16 and check in table J_1INEXCGRP whether excise group entry is available or not.If same is not there , click on the create entries button in the application toolbar, Give Excise group and save, now in SNRO check same

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot vishal, it worked.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

SPRO - LOGISTIC GENERAL - TAX ON GOODS MOVEMENT - INDIA - TOOLS - NO.RANGE (T-CODE- SNUM)

OBJECT - J_1IRG23A1