cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exemption under section 24

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team

It is regarding exemption under section 24.

We are maintain the loan type in info type 0584 sub type 0001 House property for getting the u/s 24 exemption. but system is allowing us to maintain only one loan type in this info type.

In our company we are giving 3 loans for House construction and we want to maintain the 3 loans in this house property sub type to get the exemption.

In SAP system is allowed only one loan type but here we want to assign 3 loans and want to get the exemption for 3 loans.

Please suggest me on this.

Regards,

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari

Well this is possible if you maintain the loan type with the specific sequence number provided that the loan types are available in table V_T7INJ1 in IT 0584

I believe the respective loans are also available in 0045

if the issue still persist feel free to touch base

Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I have already maintained the loan types in v_t7inj1 table but i could not able to maintain more than one loan type in 0584 infotype sub type house property.

For tax exemption calculation INS24 function will read the loan type which we have assigned in 0584 info tyep subtpe 0001 house property only.

Advise me how to maintain more than one loan type House property sub type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari

With respective sequence number it does allow

Please check and revert

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

We have created 3 housing loan types and maintained in t7inj1 table also.

But whenever we run the payroll it is taking only one which we have assigned in  0584 info type for loan interest calculation under section 24 exemption

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari

Yes. SAP will calculate the loan type which is maintained in 0584 Infotype, the other loan types are not calculated as those are maintained in 0584 IT

You will able to make more entries in 0584 if you maintain the sequence number in 0584 IT

Thanks!

Anil