cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise invoice and Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have one Senerio i have given 100 delivery 10days back price got increased today but i would like to send the material on old rate only how i can proceed.All Commercial invoice and excise invoice would be old rate only

Please guide me

regards,

udhay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Udhay

Go to VTFL, select your billing type and delivery type and click on "Item" of your left screen. Now some item categories will be displayed on your right side. Select the item category which is flowing in sale order and now click on blue lens.

Now on your right side, you can see a field "Pricing type". Maintain "G" there. Your requirement will be fulfilled.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Thanks Mr Sankar and Mr.Lakshmipathy

Regards,

Udhay

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Udhay

If your question is answered and you are satisfied, please close the thread and reward the contributors suitably.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still u are in header level only. Please go to item level then select item category then double click on it. it will take u to item level copy controls - there u can see price type...

Regards

Sanakr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have configured copy controls such a way that VTFL transaction item level, Pricing type should be G then it will not change the price in invoices. It will keep the same price as sales order...

If u want to change that in invoice then go to VF02 there click on condition update there u can select carry out new pricing then it will carry out new pricing...

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekar

In Copy Control in item level there are two fields are there 1. Assignment Number 2.reference Number.But you mentioned that some logic A To F But u have mentioned as G Where is that Logic

A. Purchase order number

B Sales order number

C Delivery number

D External delivery number

E Actual billing document number

F External delivery no. if avaialable, otherwise delivery no.

Please confirm

Regards,

Udhay