cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange rates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I have a scenarion of 7 company codes with each having different currency. Because of this reason, exchange rates are to be entered into system for different combination of currencies on a day to day basis. If I want to maintain it manually, it will be a tedious job. Is there any way to get this rates into SAP system automatically ? What configuration I have to take up for automatically connecting the SAP system to any other site providing exchange rates automatically ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

uygur_burak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can get exchange rates to your system automatically. But you need to write some ABAP code. If you website which exchange rate publishes support WebService, you can use it on ABAP and get it more easily. But It doesn't support WebService, you can use HTTP_GET function module for your website.

I used this function to get exhange rate automatically in my projects. But I said to you, you can write some ABAP codes for it.

Regards,

Burak

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A Z-report is scheduled which calls an ABAP proxy. The proxy call goes to SAP-XI where a synchronous WebService call fetches the exchange rate (xe.com). Back in the Z-report the exchange rates are saved using BAPI_EXCHRATE_CREATEMULTIPLE.

Cya

udayakumar