cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS on Portal: Exception condition "PROFILE_NOT_INITIALIZED" raised.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

we are working on customizing of ESS on Portal. We have ECC 6.0, Portal 7.0 SP14 e BP ESS 1.0 SP12.

Tryng to use "Record Working Time" functionality we have the following error:

<< A critical error has occured. Processing of the service had to be terminated. Unsaved data has been lost.

Please contact your system administrator.

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.WDDynamicRFCExecuteException: Exception condition "PROFILE_NOT_INITIALIZED" raised., error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.execute(DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.java:101)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.RfcManager.rfcExecute(RfcManager.java:468)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.RfcManager.init(RfcManager.java:822)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.wdp.InternalRfcManager.init(InternalRfcManager.java:248)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.FcCatRecordInterface.onInit(FcCatRecordInterface.java:344)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.wdp.InternalFcCatRecordInterface.onInit(InternalFcCatRecordInterface.java:234)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.wdp.InternalFcCatRecordInterface$External.onInit(InternalFcCatRecordInterface.java:484)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPM.attachComponentToUsage(FPMComponent.java:922)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPM.attachComponentToUsage(FPMComponent.java:891)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPMProxy.attachComponentToUsage(FPMComponent.java:1084)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.vac.calendar.VcCatCalendar.onInit(VcCatCalendar.java:251)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.vac.calendar.wdp.InternalVcCatCalendar.onInit(InternalVcCatCalendar.java:194)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.vac.calendar.VcCatCalendarInterface.onInit(VcCatCalendarInterface.java:162)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.vac.calendar.wdp.InternalVcCatCalendarInterface.onInit(InternalVcCatCalendarInterface.java:146)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.vac.calendar.wdp.InternalVcCatCalendarInterface$External.onInit(InternalVcCatCalendarInterface.java:222)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.doProcessEvent(FPMComponent.java:564)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.doEventLoop(FPMComponent.java:438)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.wdDoInit(FPMComponent.java:196)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.wdp.InternalFPMComponent.wdDoInit(InternalFPMComponent.java:110)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingComponent.doInit(DelegatingComponent.java:108)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.initController(Controller.java:215)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Controller.init(Controller.java:200)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.init(ClientComponent.java:430)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.init(ClientApplication.java:362)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ApplicationSession.initApplication(ApplicationSession.java:754)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ApplicationSession.doProcessing(ApplicationSession.java:289)

Portal user has ESS role.

Back end user has all ESS roles like suggested on ESS / MSS Technical Administration for HCM (N03) guide.

Can somebody suggest us how to solve this issue?

Can this issue depend from incompatibility of components versioning?

Thanks for your help

Jerry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

CATS profile is not assigned to the user in SU01 or Su3

Also pernr should be assigned to the user in 0105 subtype 0001

Read the note 1289147 PROFILE_NOT_INITIALIZED

this might occur beyond above reasons as well

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Guys,

can y suggest me one "standardize" configuration for TCATS standard table?

thanks a lot

Jerry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys,

we solved the issue "PROFILE_NOT_INITIALIZED".

Now happens something else... the message error is THE PROFILE IN USE HAS 65 COLUMNS. A MAXIMUM OF 40 COLUMNS ARE ALLOWED...

Where I can set the correct columns limit? I suppose on back and...

Thanks

Jerry

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the same table: TCATS.

Check configuration of entry profile that you are using in ESS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jerry,

Go to tcode CAC2 and select the profile and hide some of the unwanted columns

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

former_member309282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I read that you managed to resolve your issue for PROFILE_NOT INITIALIZED.

Could you please let me know how did you resolved it as we have similar issue?

Thanks,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue .

How you resolve the issue,please let me know.

Regards,

Mahee.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to check entry profiles in table TCATS and parameter CVR for user.

Cheers