Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Leave Request Workflow

pbechani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Where can I change the workflow being called when a leave request is created in the portal. We have EP 6.0 and R/3 4.7. I have gone to the Implementation Guide --> Employee Self service -->ESS Settings for specific Services --> Time management. But I can not find where I can link the absence types to workflow.

Points will be awarded accordingly.

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pbechani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

There are no entries in this view, but workflow is being called somehow. Where can I change the workflow that is being called when the Leave Requesition is created.

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to create your entries.

You need to sepcify

Rule group

Personnel subarea grouping for absence and attendance types

Absence Type

Under Workflow option you need to check "Process Request using workflow"

You will find three options

1) WF ID of New leave Request

2) WF ID of Cancellation Request

3) WF ID of Change Request.

Regards,

Rao

pbechani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

If I might know. Where is the current configuration maintained. Because the default workflow definition if getting called somehow without entries in this table.

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you know whats the workflow thats getting triggered..(i mean workflow name/id)

then u can look into it from tcode: <b>pftc_dis</b>, in there u will see a tab named Triggering events where object type FORMABSENC is assigned.

if u remove that object type from there the Workflow will not be triggered.

in ITS version u can find the wf used from inside data entry profile where it is assigned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>V_T554S_WEB</b> (Check this view)

Regards,

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the workflows will be available in Transaction SWDD.

Select your workflow and change in the task as required.

Regards,

Pranitha

pbechani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

That is the transaction for the workflow builder. I know the workflow that is being called. I have created a new workflow template and would like to point to this. These workflows do not have a start event. Since ESS is an HR function, I thought there is somewhere where you guys set up the call to this workflow for leave requests.

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

<b>V_T554S_WEB</b> is the table where u can attach the absence type to your workflow.

Regards,

Rao