Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS LEAVE REQUEST ISSUE

satya_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have TWO prblems in my ESS/MSS project.

1) I have configured leave request process and activated the workflow 12300111. In portal side all employees have ESS & MSS roles and LEAVE REQUEST application working fine. Employee sending request to his manager that request goes to his manager

INBOX sucessfully.But my problem is this request available in employee MSS role inbox also.

2) I have customized homepage in ess.Claims/Advance application i try to click on EXIT button confirmation dialog box will be open in that box YES & NO buttons is there iam clicking YES button default OVERVIEW page opened Automatically.

Thanks,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

1) I have configured leave request process and activated the workflow 12300111. In portal side all employees have ESS & MSS roles and LEAVE REQUEST application working fine. Employee sending request to his manager that request goes to his manager INBOX sucessfully.But my problem is this request available in employee MSS role inbox also.

As i understand the Leave Request Link is appearing under MSS role in General Information. If this is the problem you can hide this link by doing customizing in Genereal information iview

2) I have customized homepage in ess.Claims/Advance application i try to click on EXIT button confirmation dialog box will be open in that box YES & NO buttons is there iam clicking YES button default OVERVIEW page opened Automatically.

Yes it will take to Overviewpage defaultly once you click on YES button.

Regards,

Shankar.

satya_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi shankar,

thanks u r response pls understand issue properly

1)We have assingned ESS & MSS ROLES TO ALL USERS. General information not a problem.Problem is leave request appears in both locations , means Manager MSS inbox and employee (sender) MSS inbox also.how to restrict employee MSS inbox request.

any workflow settings required?

2)whenever click on EXIT button in Claims/advances confirmation dialog box will be open with YES & NO buttons .try to click on

YES button Overview page will open. but it is not right i need to open BENEFITS&PAYMENTS SCREEN.

how to solve this ?

Thanks,

Satya

Edited by: satya r on Sep 10, 2010 3:18 PM

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

1) Once employee request for LR the n Manager wil be able to see in his My Tasks, not in under MSS tab. I don't think so employ will be having MSS tab.

2) It's standard, if you want you have to custmise.

Regards,

shankar.

satya_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi shankar,

my client asking all employees need to have ESS and MSS roles. what can i do?

1) it is not MSS tab. MSS ROLE under TASKS tab gets the LEAVEREQUEST.

Thanks,

Satya

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even if you give MSS role to every body, The Tasks which are shoqing that all will from Backend SAP Inbox. But it will not show his own leave request which is requested by him self.

If his subordinate applies for LR then only he will be able to see his subordinate LR.

Regards,

Shankar.

Answers (0)