cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Family Members

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I got a problem in ESS Family members / dependents where the Header of the Subtype does not appear in the view. It is a funny situation where we find the 3rd record always gets this problem.

I raised a OSS with SAP they are still looking at our system but have not got a reply for very long time.

Please tell me if anyone has encountered/resolved this problem

regards

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris

Please keep my problem in your mind and if you find some way to solve this . Please write back . You see evn the people at SAP have not responded to us for a very long time since we raised this issue with them.

regards

Pravin

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ahhhh ok.....now it makes sense...I thought that is what you were saying but wanted to make sure. Is it every 3rd one no matter what the subtype? The *only* thing I could even think of right off is that it is a missing entry in some translation table....so nothing gets displayed for that language....otherwise, yeh...pretty odd. Although, I seem to remember we had an odd one too where if you had more than 6 records (3 rows of bizcards), it would not display them. Seems there was an OSS note/fix for this. Anyways.....sorry I can't be more help.

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What version? Not really following what you mean either. "header" ? Can you give an example? Personally, I have not seen any "odd" behavior with the standard fam. members/dependents app. for ECC5 or ECC6.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You see when i display the family members & dependents for each record like Father Mother Brother Sister there is a heading of the subtype and under this heading the details of the record appears like this example

Spouse

Last Name: Bhattacherjee

Name at Birth:

First Name: sanchit

Date of Birth: 4/1/1982

Father

Last Name: Bhattacherjee

Name at Birth:

First Name: Subir Kumar

Date of Birth: 11/20/1950

<----

here there is no heading