Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESI DEDUCTION ISSUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In ECC 6.0 I have a issue regarding ESI deduction details are as under:-

Employee is having more than 15000.00 income still system deducted ESI amount. I check Payroll Constants ESILT in ( v_t511P) and also ESIMN both value is as under:- ESILT :- 15000 and ESIMN :- 26 DAYS. please reply me immediately.

Balwant Subhedar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

swapnil_takte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the amount for following WT in RT

/112 ESI Basis  01

/113 ESI Basis N

I think there is difference between these two WT amounts,

Regards

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should Maintain PC72, CC13.

/113 is formed up in the rule in72 and it depends upon the processing class 72. The deduction for ESI takes place on actual pay but the eligibility is checked based on nominal pay.

check this URL..

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/ESI

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/fr/5a/5b96b0556442b693164bf0c0b57cd5/content.htm

Thanks,

Nirali P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I check /113 processing class 72 and cc13 it is ok still issue not solved.

you are taking about if employee join in mid of the month but my issue is different if employee is getting more than 15000 income in the month of april 2012 still system is deducting ESI which is wrong?

Balwant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check CC13 for your basic salary wagetype which is copied from standard MB10 WT, you have to unchecked CC13 in your customer WT.

Thanks,

Nirali P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balwant,

when is the salary is got changed? is in the middle of the ESI calculation period? if yes then, as per act it should deduct the ESI for the period. .i.e. the period is from April to September and October to March, if the employees salary is increased in between the period then the ESI is calculated.

after completing the period it will not calculate the ESI.

John