cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERS at plant/vendor level

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am at a customer where they are trying to do ERS ant plant/vendor basis- what I mean is- Say vendor ABC supplies material to 5 diferent plants and due to GR processing/ and other issues at couple of plants they want to set up ERS but not at other plants.

has anyone come across this and if so how have you worked it out? And is it reliable?

Second question- when setting up a vendor for ERS- what flags need to be checked besides- GR based Inv.verific and Auto eval GR setmt del?

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can select NO ERS indicator in PIR and maintane that PIR at plant level.so then for a vendor it is always ERS enabled but at plant level u have option of making manual verification of invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas:

In your experience does this functionality work reliably? Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I never tried this for ERS. I have used for different payment terms at plant level.

regards

Srinivas

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra

It works reliably.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Vendor Master Purchase data, go to additional data and select data retn at plant level allowed. Then you will get alternative data button on top. Click on that enter plant and select Purchase data. here you can maintain plant specific information.

regards

Srinivas